• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

.ᴍᴀʏᴜ.

.ᴍᴀʏᴜ.

At war with myself
Aug 15, 2023
Hey everyone I'm new here (1st post :p) I've been struggling to find any good information on where to get IG (Nitrogen/Argon) to ctb and what kind of setup to use. I read that it's very peaceful and effective so that's the main reason I'm interested, it's just been really difficult finding anything on what people use for it. If I can't get my hands on it I'll probably turn to SN or a gun. Any tips? Thanks

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I've seen people use SCUBA. Its just scuba diving gear.

Which country are you in? The country in which you live in is also an important factor of acquiring all of the necessary materials.

Last edited:
Reactions: .ᴍᴀʏᴜ.
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

Better alternative to the rubber mask: Ocean Reef full face mask Neptune III, Ocean Reef regulator, 5-10 L inert gas
(purity at least 2.8 = 99,8% or higher), adapter.

Important to know: The gas cylinders have different connections in some countries. This also means that you need a different adapter.

.ᴍᴀʏᴜ.

.ᴍᴀʏᴜ.

At war with myself
Aug 15, 2023
I've seen people use SCUBA. Its just scuba diving gear.

Which country are you in? The country in which you live in is also an important factor of acquiring all of the necessary materials.
Interesting, thanks for the reply. I'm in the us.
The link doesn't work for me 😅

Better alternative to the rubber mask: Ocean Reef full face mask Neptune III, Ocean Reef regulator, 5-10 L inert gas
(purity at least 2.8 = 99,8% or higher), adapter.

Important to know: The gas cylinders have different connections in some countries. This also means that you need a different adapter.
Thank you! From what I've found so far based on your recommendations it seems kinda expensive but still interesting. This would be my preferred method if I can find/get all the parts. Thanks for the info <3

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
The link doesn't work for me
that's odd. when you can search and if you need more options, the person who posted it is 'jacrispy'. another guy that seems to know a great deal is 'gasmonkey'.