• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
Out of all the methods I've researched, suffocation seems the best for me. A few minutes of panic towards the end is nothing compared to the panic I've endured all my life. I want to be careful about how I go about it, what type of plastic bag I should use, how to secure it tightly so I can catch the bus in the least possible time. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

• Hugs
Reactions: MyTimeIsUp
MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
Survival instinct will kick in instantly and you may end up with brain damage instead.

Reactions: arthurkuzechov
Upvote 0
Franken_1517

Franken_1517

Mar 14, 2024
Survival instinct will kick in instantly and you may end up with brain damage instead.
That is my main concern. Is there any sort of material I perhaps won't be able to rip through if I start panicking? I can ensure I'm not found too soon after my attempt, so being rushed to a hospital isn't an issue for me.

Upvote 0
MyTimeIsUp

MyTimeIsUp

I often wonder if there is an afterlife, do you?
Feb 27, 2024
That is my main concern. Is there any sort of material I perhaps won't be able to rip through if I start panicking? I can ensure I'm not found too soon after my attempt, so being rushed to a hospital isn't an issue for me.
I can't advise there.

Even if you are found, you will have brain damage (not a guarantee), but it doesn't take long for that to happen, put it that way.

Survival instinct is strong so I don't think there is any materials out there.

You're best off waiting to see if anyone gives you tips, there are plenty on here that do. There's plenty of tips on here, too.

Upvote 0
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Out of all the methods I've researched, suffocation seems the best for me. A few minutes of panic towards the end is nothing compared to the panic I've endured all my life. I want to be careful about how I go about it, what type of plastic bag I should use, how to secure it tightly so I can catch the bus in the least possible time. Could someone please point me in the right direction?
Hello there! I agree with @MyTimeIsUp. SI is a strong bitch. I advise you use tourniquet method, 'cause there is suffocation via blood choke and there panic attack is less than with soffocation via plastic bag. With tourniquet I will probably pass out after 10 seconds and there SI won't work. But to be honest in my case SI was stronger anyway. And I'm afraid of plastic bags.
Or if you really want to use the plastic bag. You can buy sleeping pills -> take it, and take on the big plastic bad on your head and tight it with scotch tape around the neck and after that as you fall asleep the body will be chocked.
3A853D52 6593 481D 9414 0002ED004C61
Check the Five Last Acts book for more information.

Last edited:
Reactions: Unicr0n
Upvote 0