• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
yeah so this is a shitty post where I am Very Mad about things so read it or don't, but I need a place to spew my bullshit so here I am

If I am to be employed for a company that I don't give a shit about, to complete a task that I don't give a shit about, then literally all I fucking want is an environment where I am to be allowed to be left alone to do my fucking job

but that is certainly too much to ask for. there's always someone, something, to constantly fuck with you and test your limits until you can no longer effectively do your job or you walk out. why is it that in order to survive I have to just tolerate being treated like shit? either some fucking stooge who believes themselves to be entitled to an elite position above everyone else, at the cost of anyone who they percieve to be a threat, or some prick manager who lords their power above everyone and nitpicks petty shit and pushes all of your buttons and fucks with you in every. possible. fucking. way. At the cost of the fucking company! their power trip is more important than actually running shit in an efficient, sustainable, profitable way!! imagine that!! wowie

I'm good at what I do. pretty much any place I go, I learn very fast and am usually quick to become one of, if not the best, worker. I like feeling productive, and I like being proficient at what I do. If I'm going to be stuck doing somr bullshit meaningless job, I may as well be good at it right? well it doesn't fucking matter because I never was good at sucking off the correct people in charge or knocking down any person who threatens my fucking ego, that's not where my talent lies. I can't do that shit. I'm a fucking grunt and that's fine by me, just leave me the fuck alone because I know how to do my job!!! fuck!!

I'm so mad I'm so mad I've been working so hard to manage my anxiety and keep my sanity at a reasonable level so that I can function, and I really felt like I was making progress. and now here I am, back to square one because of this little fucking pussy that gets his kicks from passive aggressively fucking with everyone, treating us as prisoners (rather than professionals who are there by choice), and threatening us over stupid bullshit.it's bullshit, it's fucking BULLSHIT, I've seen 4 girls cry because of his shit (5 if you include myself) because I guess we're easier for this fucking prick to target. just bitch at all the weak little girls, you big fucking man.

he's constantly watching us through cameras from the safety of his desk, and bitching at the poor supervisor via email whenever he doesn't like what we're doing. What doesn't he like us doing? Well, for example: looking out the window, or literally anything besides the screen in front of us; daring to speak to anybody sitting next to you while you are in between calls, or listening to answering machines for hours on end; reading a fucking book while listening to answering machines for hours on end; getting up to take a piss; being 30 seconds late from your break; breathing. god he's such a fucking cunt FUCKING cunt jesus christ

anyway I feel a little better now. lovely weather we're having, everything is covered in ice. I need to get my fucking head straight, I feel out of control

Reactions: justanotherday, JustLosingMyself, Amber1974 and 27 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
yeah so this is a shitty post where I am Very Mad about things so read it or don't, but I need a place to spew my bullshit so here I am

If I am to be employed for a company that I don't give a shit about, to complete a task that I don't give a shit about, then literally all I fucking want is an environment where I am to be allowed to be left alone to do my fucking job

but that is certainly too much to ask for. there's always someone, something, to constantly fuck with you and test your limits until you can no longer effectively do your job or you walk out. why is it that in order to survive I have to just tolerate being treated like shit? either some fucking stooge who believes themselves to be entitled to an elite position above everyone else, at the cost of anyone who they percieve to be a threat, or some prick manager who lords their power above everyone and nitpicks petty shit and pushes all of your buttons and fucks with you in every. possible. fucking. way. At the cost of the fucking company! their power trip is more important than actually running shit in an efficient, sustainable, profitable way!! imagine that!! wowie

I'm good at what I do. pretty much any place I go, I learn very fast and am usually quick to become one of, if not the best, worker. I like feeling productive, and I like being proficient at what I do. If I'm going to be stuck doing somr bullshit meaningless job, I may as well be good at it right? well it doesn't fucking matter because I never was good at sucking off the correct people in charge or knocking down any person who threatens my fucking ego, that's not where my talent lies. I can't do that shit. I'm a fucking grunt and that's fine by me, just leave me the fuck alone because I know how to do my job!!! fuck!!

I'm so mad I'm so mad I've been working so hard to manage my anxiety and keep my sanity at a reasonable level so that I can function, and I really felt like I was making progress. and now here I am, back to square one because of this little fucking pussy that gets his kicks from passive aggressively fucking with everyone, treating us as prisoners (rather than professionals who are there by choice), and threatening us over stupid bullshit.it's bullshit, it's fucking BULLSHIT, I've seen 4 girls cry because of his shit (5 if you include myself) because I guess we're easier for this fucking prick to target. just bitch at all the weak little girls, you big fucking man.

he's constantly watching us through cameras from the safety of his desk, and bitching at the poor supervisor via email whenever he doesn't like what we're doing. What doesn't he like us doing? Well, for example: looking out the window, or literally anything besides the screen in front of us; daring to speak to anybody sitting next to you while you are in between calls, or listening to answering machines for hours on end; reading a fucking book while listening to answering machines for hours on end; getting up to take a piss; being 30 seconds late from your break; breathing. god he's such a fucking cunt FUCKING cunt jesus christ

anyway I feel a little better now. lovely weather we're having, everything is covered in ice. I need to get my fucking head straight, I feel out of control
Five golden stars best rating 260nw 657712999

That's probably one of the reasons I'm not seeking employment, I would end up killing the next cunt who took a pop at me in a work place, I've fantasised about it too many times and it would become a reality.
I've had to hold myself back in the past, but hey what the fuck have I got to lose now.

You should team up and kidnap the prick, teach him a lesson on how to be nice to people.

Reactions: justanotherday, Final Escape, Deleted member 4993 and 16 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Can sympathise with all of that. Never had a job which hasn't involved most, if not all, the above. I'd add to it too by saying it's not enough to simply do your job well, without fuss, with competence and professionalism, and then go home. You've got to show some phoney happiness to be there, a readiness to lick the right arses, the ability to paint on a horrible fake smile, present yourself as an obsequious, toadying phoney at all times. Then there are the smarmily ambitious little cunts who will be two-faced as fuck, knives at the ready for when your back is turned, looking to use you as a leg up to the next pay grade, bristling with pride and guffawing at the bosses' jokes, pouring endlessly tedious small talk about trash tv into you or inanely bragging about their own awesomeness to the point where you feel yourself draining away. The higher up the food chain you go, the thicker these shits seem to get, grey people in half mast pants who make a living out of saying the right lies, to the right people, at the right time. You have to go outside to smoke these days too.

Reactions: justanotherday, iHeartRockArt, Misanthrope and 18 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
You should team up and kidnap the prick, teach him a lesson on how to be nice to people.

I've got the perfect torture method! tie him up in a chair and force him to do exactly what we're doing. too cruel?

You have to go outside to smoke these days too.

That's the worst part of all

Reactions: Final Escape, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I've got the perfect torture method! tie him up in a chair and force him to do exactly what we're doing. too cruel?
I'd probably be a bit more imaginative, I'd
Strip him and tape him to the chair, then....
I'll leave the rest to the imagination.

Reactions: Final Escape, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
"...backed the manager into a corner and 'tried to shove hot crispy bacon in (her) face.'"

thatsmyfetish.gif
I'd love to have seen her face.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018

Choose your weapon. Options are as follows:

1) Reservoir Dogs

2) Marathon Man

3) lpcress File

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, therhydler, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018

right... definitely would not involve hot crispy bacon

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
LaT.gif

SkyBlue

SkyBlue

Dec 15, 2018
Can you just bore him to death?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 4 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
Once worked for an asshole who wanted us to be so excited for work on Mondays that he made us wear shirts that said TGIM! Instead of TGIF. Fucking hell.

Reactions: Final Escape, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 11 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Once worked for an asshole who wanted us to be so excited for work on Mondays that he made us wear shirts that said TGIM! Instead of TGIF. Fucking hell.
A former boss called me at home one time when I was off sick, had an argument with her on the phone and told her that she was just a number like the rest of us.

Reactions: justanotherday, Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Can you just bore him to death?

If death by boredom was possible I'd have ctb peacefully and painlessly by simply wading through any thread with "PRO-LIFERS" in the title.

Reactions: Amber1974, Deleted member 4993, therhydler and 7 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
If death by boredom was possible I'd have ctb peacefully and painlessly by simply wading through any thread with "PRO-LIFERS" in the title.
but even then, how is that possible when pro-lyfers prevent us from ctb?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
but even then, how is that possible when pro-lyfers prevent us from ctb?

The plan is to pre-emptively strike and bore the PREAUX LYPHAS to death first, by reading out my Blogpost entitled "256 reasons y u r wrong" in full, on my #podcast, coming soon!

Reactions: Amber1974, Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat and 8 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Try and sit in meeting with a bunch of engineers for two hours and listen to who came up with the best solution. One big dick measuring contest from start to finish. This is when I started thinking of jumping into a vat of acid.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 12 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
In my last job I was so irritated all the time and felt like there was so much bullshit. I had no idea that I had it good. I work in the most ridiculos place now and I constantly want to scream at people.

Sorry for your suffering!

Reactions: justanotherday, Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat and 7 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
In my last job I was so irritated all the time and felt like there was so much bullshit. I had no idea that I had it good. I work in the most ridiculos place now and I constantly want to scream at people.

Sorry for your suffering!

it's terrible when the norm for working conditions is so awful, you're made to feel like you "had it good" in a previous, slightly less awful position.

thank you, the suffering seems to be universal. it's really sad

Reactions: justanotherday, Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat and 9 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
it's terrible when the norm for working conditions is so awful, you're made to feel like you "had it good" in a previous, slightly less awful position.

thank you, the suffering seems to be universal. it's really sad
Yes. It's very sad that to actually feel valued, respected, and not tormented at work would be some kind of miracle.

Reactions: Going Home, Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat and 7 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Remember this: assholes bosses are usually miserable people, self-loathing because they expected more out of life and belittle those under them so they can at least feel superior to someone. They live in hell.

Reactions: justanotherday, Going Home, Deleted member 4993 and 6 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I've never had a job that wasn't like this. Unfortunately I think this is normal

Reactions: justanotherday, Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Willow this makes me mad, I can't bear people who treat decent people like you like this. I imagine this vile man is not getting any at home and is taking out his revolting frustrations at work because at home his wife or gf wears the trousers and won't let him within fifty metres of her because she's realised he's a complete waste of space. He sits on their rotting sofa in his pants night after night while she is fantasising about someone else.

You are smarter, funnier, more brilliant, beautiful than this d!ck could ever dream of being. I hope his left leg gets eaten by a wolf.

Love you @Willow

Fck the fcking lot of them.

Reactions: justanotherday, Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can and 7 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I never understood this mandatory gratefulness for being allowed the opportunity to wage slave. Any boss or manager should be humbled and eternally thankful for any poor sap willing to sell their soul for 10-15 bucks an hour.

Willow, I drove for Uber for a few months and it was as close to tolerable as I could find in a work setting. Consider doing something like that if you want some semblance of freedom. Nobody should be forced to work in horrible conditions that make them uncomfortable on a daily basis.

Reactions: justanotherday, lululoo, Deleted member 4993 and 12 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018
I never understood this mandatory gratefulness for being allowed the opportunity to wage slave. Any boss or manager should be humbled and eternally thankful for any poor sap willing to sell their soul for 10-15 bucks an hour.

Willow, I drove for Uber for a few months and it was as close to tolerable as I could find in a work setting. Consider doing something like that if you want some semblance of freedom. Nobody should be forced to work in horrible conditions that make them uncomfortable on a daily basis.

I was actually thinking of doing something like that, though my car is barely clinging to life right now and I don't think I could do a people delivery job with it. I already fear it will break down sometime during my 7 minute drive to work. But I have had the thought that it could be something I would tolerate

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat and 4 others
wiIIow

wiIIow

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2018

oh yeah, and try 8-11 bucks an hour here. you might get 13-15 if you work in dangerous factory conditions
I wish more people would understand that we don't need employers, they need us. it would be dangerous for too many people to realize this, a lot might get done

Reactions: justanotherday, Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I was actually thinking of doing something like that, though my car is barely clinging to life right now and I don't think I could do a people delivery job with it. I already fear it will break down sometime during my 7 minute drive to work. But I have had the thought that it could be something I would tolerate
Well here's the thing - you have a job now, on paper. You can actually go to a car dealer in your town and get financed for a cheap Kia/Prius or something (I'd go for a 2012-2014). This will often work even if your credit isn't great. Either way look for something fairly new that's good on gas. Then start up with Uber (you can be driving within a few days). If you like it, you can quit your crappy job now and drive full time. It's pretty easy to pull $40-60 a day with it. The other thing is that you're a nice girl, and pretty, and this may sound shallow, but people will likely tip you just because of it.

Just a potential plan to think about - I don't want to screw you up or anything. But that would quite likely work if you wanted it to.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat and 4 others