• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
i wouldnt mind this! as long as i was dead first. and i heard meat tastes better if it isnt killed stressfully, so it may be in both sides interest to avoid suffering. so yes cannibals could be a great option! also its a great thing to be eaten, i would feel a million times more useful than what i am alive.

what what? suspiciuos of being a killer that wants to kill suicidals? JAJAJA i wish man. i dont have the ballz or the intelligence. but i am very violent and a duel to the death sounds great!! also whats that number on un profile pic?=
That's what's said at least and it does make sense. Since adrenaline will come when the fight or flight response occurs. Besides, who wants to stress the poor person out when they came to you for help? Cannot be me. I would personally do whatever was relaxing for them. Call me a compassionate "killer". As stated maaaaany times to blind eyes, not everyone who would engage in such activites whose is a voluntary "killer" would go against the wishes of the person they are euthanizing. Really tired of seeing the choir chime in about this hivemind thought. I guess I cannot judge the mindset of these people. All they've know is what they've known and see via media their whole life. In any case, can I serve you with a nice cianti?

To be fair, wanting to die at the hands of a serial killer is derangement to match.

I agree to an extent at what you're saying. It's definitely a derangement of sorts. Wanting to die is a symptom of our mental illness and society, as it goes against the natural order and our very primal genetic instincts.

I'd like to see more open dialouge rather than generic snap-statements based off zero experience. <3

Reactions: Simba
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
To be fair, wanting to die at the hands of a serial killer is derangement to match.
its not that I want to! Im just exploring the options. i dont know what serial killers are like in real life. i only know what Ive seen in the movies, but I dont trust that image.

• Love
Reactions: The Mute Viking
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Please be very careful what you post here.

Two different women decided to take this approach and apparently met up with someone either from this site or a similar site. They were brutalized and lived to bring the person to charges. Currently, I think he is in jail.

There is a link to the article here somewhere.

Be careful please, it may seem like an easy way out but in reality it would likely be horrific.

Reactions: myopybyproxy, Simba, Pupu and 1 other person
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021

Two different women decided to take this approach and apparently met up with someone either from this site or a similar site. They were brutalized and lived to bring the person to charges. Currently, I think he is in jail.

Be careful please, it may seem like an easy way out but in reality it would likely be horrific.
thats sad, what a disrespectful killer :( he didnt even kill them >:O could you share the article please?
i have a theory could be totally wrong:

serial killers are more common in richer countries. i feel like people in poor countries, like mine, dont have the leisure to engage in such activites for fun. there are plenty of killers here but its working for the cartels. I have a very nice polite drugdealer, I wonder if I could ask him to hook me up with a sicario... or maybe I could just ask if he can get me some barbiturates...

Last edited:
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Mutual murder is a nice fantasy

• Love
Reactions: enau and The Mute Viking
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
this is the stuff that get this place shut down, not actual suicides

damn, can't you post this stuff over on 4chan or whatever

• Aww..
Reactions: sandalphon, DetachedDreamer97, Simba and 2 others
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021

i dont see whats wrong with it.

also im going to kill myself. do you think i give a fuck about any authority, this site or your motherfucking sensibilities?

• Love
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020

also im going to kill myself. do you think i give a fuck about any authority, this site or your motherfucking sensibilities?
Dude I just post comments for the shits and giggles
No need to get so worked up about it lol

• Hmph!
Reactions: The Mute Viking and brutalus
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
Dude I just post comments for the shits and giggles
No need to get so worked up about it lol
HAHAHA me too but im a terribly intense person. its good to get worked up! maybe we can fight to the death! :D

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: The Mute Viking, Makko and Desperdición
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
A related question occurred to me yesterday. If I did want to euthanize someone, what would be the best way of strangling them? Try to find their carotid arteries and put as much of the pressure there as possible, or just put my arm round their neck and squeeze as tight as possible so as to reduce the risk of me losing my grip?

I'd be concerned that the latter would be too unpleasant for them.

The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
Mutual murder is a nice fantasy
You're speaking my language. But mutual murder is just the other side of the suicide coin. To be annoyingly technical. I've had a few people say they wanted to in the past, but they were too scared to follow through. Shame. <3

Not to be rude, but can you go away? Just talking about it isn't going to shut the site down anymore than people legit giving suicide advice has shut down this site down. You're uneducated about the topic and are not even contributing to the discussion.

Preach it, komrade. Like. People have been linked to this site before and it's still up. People like them are suspiciously detractful.
A related question occurred to me yesterday. If I did want to euthanize someone, what would be the best way of strangling them? Try to find their carotid arteries and put as much of the pressure there as possible, or just put my arm round their neck and squeeze as tight as possible so as to reduce the risk of me losing my grip?

I'd be concerned that the latter would be too unpleasant for them.

Well you can apply more pressure over a wider area with blood-choke, which is what the Night-Night method is based off of. But if you wanted to euthanize someone; just follow through with how they want to go. If they don't care and just want quick/painless. That method or Nembutal would be the way to go. <3

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019

It was from this site. The user was demonanon and he was arrested recently.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-rape-attempted-murder-of-2-ss-members.64701/

• Hugs
Reactions: Kimuraaaa and Weary Soul
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
@Apathy it's from the Sun; they tend to misconstrue everything they write about. But I hear you.
It is possible he did committ unvoluntary rape, but you never know.
She could have consented to sexual activity pre-death/post death.
And "murder" it sounds like he definitely did what she wanted, which was to die.

All speculation ofc, yet I don't believe the view their trying to make here.

In anycase; just be smart. Meet the person a few times, talk to them in great detail over time. Best you can do or you can just. Not, and do it yourself.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
The only time I find myself wanting to suicide-by-psycho I'd definitely go to a town by mine that exceeds scumminess for the whole country and start calling people hanging round really bad stuff and get beaten to death. To be fair I'm the type that gets up and keeps laughing at them but in a situation I can actually get out of I'm not sure I'd stick around if si kicked in before I got kicked in

• Aww..
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think those serial killers would torture you to death. N would be boring to them. Not a good idea.

• Hmph!
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
It was from this site. The user was demonanon and he was arrested recently.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-rape-attempted-murder-of-2-ss-members.64701/
what that man did was terrible. he abused the confidence of a trusted space to gain access to vulnerable people. unfortunately this can be done in ANY trusted space: A job, a school, a church, a family, etc.

also,

whats a demonanon? i cant find it on google

Pupu

Pupu

Jan 28, 2020
First thing coming up in my mind is what @Apathy79 posted here. And I agree with some that when we talk about topic like this, it is very very very important to keep some kind of serious touch in it. Because talking about stuff like this can be seen very wrong. And harmfull too.

But to answer to the topic; I have struggled to find people who actually cares about me. Seems like many are seeking for some sort of advantage. So, if it is so hard to find friendship or relationship where one doesn't just want to use you, what are the possibilities to find a person who are willing to kill you the way you wanted? Who respects your will and doesn't torture you or rape you while you're alive or dead? I'm not saying there are not people like like that at all who wants to help. There are people who have helped their loved ones for example to die after they have got illness with no cure. But for me personally it feels like it is more likely to win in a lottery, use the money to build up that own exit capsule where I can lay down and it lets in CO the needed amount than finding a person who is ready to kill you and not to take advantage.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: myopybyproxy, The Mute Viking and Simba
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
i feel bad about the story of the abuser. this thread has nothing to do with that kind of thing. this is a hypothetical question about a 100% consensual agreement.

what i meant was:

you all know how hard in practical, economic, emotional, etc terms suicide is. having someone who understands this and wants to help, even if this person gets some sort of "sick" reward out of it would be nice, i thought. if such a civilised thing occured, it would be amazing i thought. maybe not fit for reality, but a least a fiction short story.

now that i think about it, that doctor in australia that helps old and sick people die with nitro canisters, is a not so glamorous version of this.

• Love
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
It's a nice dream. That if attempted practically would likely result in a nightmare unfortunately. If not for you, for them.

• Aww..
Reactions: Pupu and The Mute Viking
RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
Hello! I just had this idea! There are people that want to die,like me, and there are people that want to kill. why not match us up? but would the killers agree to be civil and kill me in an acceptable way? who would enforce the rules? idk maybe its only fit for a black mirror story...
Sounds like a great plot for a movie but the possibility about serial killers making your death quick and painless is quite slim. They will probably torture you. You'll still achieve your end goal of dying but keeping it civil is probably not an option.

• Hmph!
brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
maybe the problem is in the wording. how about we call them compassionate killers? or even something like "angels of compassion". help me brainstrom something here please.

the story would start like this:

main character(MC) has a sibling(S) who is suicidal. life is very hard for both of them and even though MC doesn't want to kill herself, she understands perfectly. it just happens that S suffered a lot more misfortune.

eventually S cant take it anymore, and kills herself. but only through great suffering both mentally and physically, judgements, hardships, you all know all this.

so MC has the idea of making a tinderlike app where she can meet suicidal people and attempt to aid them in their mission.

obviously theres all sorts of obstacles and adventures.

at some point MC meets a special person (SP) and falls in love with her, so this is where the real drama lies. MC doesnt want to help SP die!

if its for european audiences, SP dies.
if its for americans, SP lives.

END.

*dont steal my idea! im gunna be rich!!!

• Love
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
What a thread, my goodness.
You are all very special people even the ones who disagreed.
I hope you all find what you want in your own end.

brutalus

brutalus

Student
Jun 14, 2021
nobody liked my story :,(

• Love
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
The intentions of this app are good. But the end result could put the movies "Saw" and "Hostel" to shame.

More often than not, don't fix what ain't broke. We have our SS site. We have suppliers of methods and materials. The only things that do need fixing are destigmatizing suicide and making methods more accessible to the public.

L

LoveTakesManyForms

Student
Sep 9, 2021
Now I don't mean to stigmatize serial killers or anything, but I'm not sure I could trust the sort of person who enjoys killing people to do the deed in a clean and painless manner.
Maybe if you found a Jack Kevorkian type "serial killer", then you'd be golden. But how would you go about assessing their character to ensure they're the type of person to kill you nicely? They'd probably say whatever needs to be said in order to get you right where they want you...

Reactions: Toonloon, myopybyproxy and MyStateKilledMe
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
This is one of the most original ideas that I have heard lately. However, I'm sure that it will never come to fruition, sadly, but as others have pointed out, such a service could be used for nefarious reasons.

Just see how society turned out after the invention of explosive powder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toonloon
L

LoveTakesManyForms

Student
Sep 9, 2021
The intentions of this app are good. But the end result could put the movies "Saw" and "Hostel" to shame.

More often than not, don't fix what ain't broke. We have our SS site. We have suppliers of methods and materials. The only things that do need fixing are destigmatizing suicide and making methods more accessible to the public.
You just reminded me: My Mother, when she was around 55 years old, went and watched Hostel at the movies, without reading the synopsis; she had arrived at a time when it was the only movie about to show at a convenient time for her, so she hurriedly bought a ticket then raced down to the theater.
Needless to say, I don't think she was particularly pleased with the result. Even I couldn't stomach that film.
Kinda funny though: by the title she thought it might be a Chick Flick, you know, a guy and a girl fall in love at a Hostel. Lol.
This is one of the most original ideas that I have heard lately. However, I'm sure that it will never come to fruition, sadly, but as others have pointed out, such a service could be used for nefarious reasons.

Just see how society turned out after the invention of explosive powder.
It is a pretty crazy/interesting idea. Would certainly make for a pretty intense movie.

I'd also like to add that, whilst I encourage freedom of choice over one's own life, I'm not sure I'm a fan of encouraging murderous tendencies...
The Serial Killers may enjoy the experience so much that they decide they then want to extend their "services" beyond the assigned targets...
Although I guess a counterargument could be that perhaps they'd satisfy their bloodlust with the willing targets, thus sparing unwilling victims.
Makes me curious as to the theories of criminal psychologists and the like on the subject...

Lastly, and I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but being suicidal for so long has twisted me enough for some dark humour.
Plus, I feel the following to be twisted enough to be considered congruent, considering the subject:
Perhaps the killers could have satisfaction ratings, such as one might find on Uber. I can't help but snicker wickedly at the thought.
The ratings would have to be collected via video recording of the slaying, though:
• 5 stars = killing the person via the method requested, then staying to clean up, and supporting grieving loved ones who approve of the act.
• 4 stars = killing the person via the method requested, not cleaning up, or supporting loved ones.
• 3 stars = brutally killing the person in an unwanted fashion, staying to clean up and support loved ones.
• 2 stars = brutally killing and raping the person, staying to clean up, not supporting loved ones.
• 1 star = Utterly defiling the person physically/sexually before, during and after the killing, trashing their house, then hunting down their loved ones.

If I don't cut this out I'm going to hell when I CTB for sure, especially on Christmas!
I need sleep.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: Julgran, Toonloon, myopybyproxy and 2 others