• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
So I tried using TimeCave to send emails after I'm dead. Otherwise my body is gonna rot in this apartment for like a month. When I tested it out though the scheduled message went to the spam folder, (from one gmail address to another gmail address) how do I prevent this from happening?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Boomerang is an email app you can use to send delayed emails from your Gmail account.

I wanted to switch to TimeCave because Boomerang's unreliable. Maybe I can make it work though.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
If it sends it too early or you forget to turn it off having felt better, you can say you set for now years ago and forgot to turn it off or forgot the password.

Reactions: sif
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
yeah that's not going to be believable in my situation

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
What makes you think boomerang is unreliable?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It sent an email early, luckily it wasn't suicide note.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Maybe try sending out actual handwritten letters the same exact day you ctb?

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
You could always use buffer and make a FB post, LinkedIn post, or other social media post. I use this app often to time and order social media. Works like a champ.

Reactions: Lastdays
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I'm undecided on whether I'm going to send out a suicide note. What's the point if there is any risk? It will just be interpreted an ill and not a valid opinion anyway. Maybe I could say that I am protesting the fact that other people do not have the right to die by taking my life(so I can claim I was not suicidal). I don't really feel a need to explain myself to people who had a hand in my life not turning out well. It might also distract me from focusing completely on the execution of the suicide.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I closed all my social media accounts and got rid of everyone to prep for this. The only reason Im sending note at all is my body wont be found for a month+ if i dont.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I closed all my social media accounts and got rid of everyone to prep for this. The only reason Im sending note at all is my body wont be found for a month+ if i dont.

You can open a bogus twitter account and have the message be specific enough that the authorities will come looking. Quite like dialing 911. Just thinking of possibilities for you.

Not sure how much trouble one could get in if you trusted someone on here to send out a delayed message on your behalf. But that's another option.