• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

reiko1337

reiko1337

Honestly? No idea.
Mar 12, 2023
I'm only a few moments away from ctb, it seems it arrived earlier than I expected. Thank you all, for the journey, even if this is just a site on the internet, frowned upon by others, but I like to think of it as a home. Please, I do hope you all find peace and I hope life will be kinder to you all. I'll make this short, and I'll be going now. Who am I kidding, I'm just your regular 19 year old university student, I probably won't make much of a difference but I still wish you all the very best.

I'm tired, and I think the party has gone on for too long, and I want to go home.

Goodbye all, see you all on the other side.

-Reiko.

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
Wish you only the best, travel safe & May death comfort you, I follow soon ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Goodbye and best wishes, I hope that you find the freedom that you are looking for.

• Love
StarlightDreamer

StarlightDreamer

Infinity Weaver
Aug 2, 2022
Farewell, friend. May we meet again, in a better life.

• Love
dunwitit

dunwitit

Im really tired and I want to go home.
Mar 26, 2023
Goodbye… I hope you will find some rest.

• Love
nonialabaster

nonialabaster

Experienced
Jan 4, 2023
I'm only a few moments away from ctb, it seems it arrived earlier than I expected. Thank you all, for the journey, even if this is just a site on the internet, frowned upon by others, but I like to think of it as a home. Please, I do hope you all find peace and I hope life will be kinder to you all. I'll make this short, and I'll be going now. Who am I kidding, I'm just your regular 19 year old university student, I probably won't make much of a difference but I still wish you all the very best.

I'm tired, and I think the party has gone on for too long, and I want to go home.

Goodbye all, see you all on the other side.

-Reiko.
Goodbye, sweet thing. May your ride be peaceful. May you find your rest.

Don't be ashamed to come back here. We have community here, and we will help you. Godspeed.

M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
Goodbye comrade. We did not know each other but i know we all empathize with you. We are all in the same boat and want the same thing. Rest in peace, Reiko1337

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Goodbye and best wishes!!! May you find rest, if not a beautiful dream to come to life in.

trist

trist

Student
Mar 21, 2023
i hope you find peace. perhaps we'll meet each other soon

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i wish you luck and peace :heart:

moonchildren

moonchildren

Mar 26, 2023
we don't know each other but i wish you safe travels all the same. <3 can only hope you find the peace that this life has deprived you of.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Bro there is so much to life if ur at this point and u r physically healthy. Think of all the things you can do on the internet, all the stores you can shop at, all the people you can meet online and in real life, think about how far life has come since 30 years ago. If you just need to talk I or anyone else will help you
I want the point out you joined a pro choice forum. You did agree with our rules when you signed up. If you ' forgot " about that, and have " accidentally ' joined here I kindly ask you to read them , and decide if this is really the place for you.

Last edited:
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Farewell, I hope the bus ride's smooth & you're able to find what you've been searching for postmortem.

Reactions: saltero
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
We are the same age, I wish I had your courage... hopefully soon, it'll come to me. I hope you find what you've been searching for❤️