• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
Bro there is so much to life if ur at this point and u r physically healthy. Think of all the things you can do on the internet, all the stores you can shop at, all the people you can meet online and in real life, think about how far life has come since 30 years ago. If you just need to talk I or anyone else will help you
You're in the wrong place. I've been to "stores", I've met people, and life was much better 30 years ago when I was younger and optimistic and didn't have serious health problems. Things aren't getting better. Depends on your perspective but the way you think you don't belong here.

true-ending

true-ending

had we met under better circumstances...
Mar 27, 2023
farewell. i hope you find peace

cemeteriesinlondon

cemeteriesinlondon

little guy who's brain doesn't really work right
Mar 6, 2023
We'll meet you there. I hope everything goes smoothly and that ctb is everything you've hooed for. Rest up sweet soul <3

maybemonday

maybemonday

surviving but not thriving
Mar 28, 2023
Farewell, may you find happiness 🌅

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Goodbye. Hopefully, you'll be able to escape your suffering and find freedom.

sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
see you on the other side 🤍

Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
I'm sorry that life has lead you into this brutal corner where you feel like it's the only way out.

As the boat takes sail today, I want to send you my warmest wishes for a safe and peaceful journey. May you have smooth waters and clear skies, and may your docking be as calm as your travels. Bon voyage!

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
Rest in peace, Reiko. I hope you can find happiness at last.

Yahwa

Yahwa

씨발년
Mar 28, 2023
Rest in peace 💜 I hope your exit went as peacefully and smoothly as possible and that your next life will provide you with all the love you should've been receiving all along 🥰

Reactions: forever dreaming