M

moggie25

Aug 31, 2021
Thanks both for your input. Regardless of whether you die from the fall or the impact, it's my chosen method. One that next week I hope will be successful.

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
He's talking about from a very very tall height. Many from the world traid center for ex died b4 hitting the ground, but it should not be taken as a good method as not many has access to that kinda height. Also the science that goes in to it

He is talking about Beachy Head, and not some high altitude plane. This is the first time I have read that someone from the World Trade Center died before hitting the ground. Such extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, or any evidence for that matter.

There is a lot of science that goes into it. I have already read Lostallhope site in its entirety and it allignes with my claims, not yours.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
RedEther

RedEther

Sep 3, 2021
He is talking about Beachy Head, and not some high altitude plane. This is the first time I have read that someone from the World Trade Center died before hitting the ground. Such extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, or any evidence for that matter.

There is a lot of science that goes into it. I have already read Lostallhope site in its entirety and it allignes with my claims, not yours.
This aint the time or place man Im sure you can find it if you can really look. Im sure I herd it when it was discussed a million times back then. If theres ever a thread about it ill try to find the energy to do the extensive research for you

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
This aint the time or place man Im sure you can find it if you can really look. Im sure I herd it when it was discussed a million times back then. If theres ever a thread about it ill try to find the energy to do the extensive research for you

This place is sucide forum. Did it occur to you that some poor soul might actually jump hoping to die while falling?

haibiantou

haibiantou

Oct 5, 2021
You die before you hit the ground?
the speed at which your body hits the ground is greater than the speed at which pain is transmitted to your brain... so basically it is a painless death because you will be dead before your brain has time to register the pain of your body hitting the ground

A

asdwannadie

Nov 21, 2020
Hey, I'm finally going to CTB on thursday, im travelling to beachy head to do it, does anyone have any advice for making sure it works? If it fails i have got some SN just as a back up but this is my preferred method this time. My hearts set on it
Where'd u get yr sn?

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Hey, I'm finally going to CTB on thursday, im travelling to beachy head to do it, does anyone have any advice for making sure it works? If it fails i have got some SN just as a back up but this is my preferred method this time. My hearts set on it
I am pretty sure volunteers from Beachy Head monitor this site based on previous posts- if you say you are going on a certain day and then you do you can expect patrols to be extra diligent on this day and on the days surrounding this.