mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I don't think the OP was asking for pro-life guilt tripping comments, if they wish to ctb this way it's their choice and anyway I admire those with the bravery for this method, I don't get why people are on here if they are so anti-suicide, the reality is that not everyone is privileged enough to have access to more peaceful methods anyway. What is selfish instead is how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where humans purposely make suicide inaccessible and leave people with no choice but to resort to methods like that. Anyway, OP I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.
I'm far from pro life, pro choice is what I believe in. OP can either choose to do this, but if they do, they are taking someone else's guilt etc away. That person might end up CTB too. Im not anti suicide, I'm anti stupidity.

Reactions: BrainShower, inaminute and Deleted member 82921
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
I don't think the OP was asking for pro-life guilt tripping comments, if they wish to ctb this way it's their choice and anyway I admire those with the bravery for this method, I don't get why people are on here if they are so anti-suicide, the reality is that not everyone is privileged enough to have access to more peaceful methods anyway. What is selfish instead is how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where humans purposely make suicide inaccessible and leave people with no choice but to resort to methods like that. Anyway, OP I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.
Thank you so much, I hope you do too my friend
I'm far from pro life, pro choice is what I believe in. OP can either choose to do this, but if they do, they are taking someone else's guilt etc away. That person might end up CTB too. Im not anti suicide, I'm anti stupidity.
You're stupid, why would I give a single f? Life been unfair to me too, so why would I think of being fair and not giving "trauma" to someone I don't and he doesn't give a f about me? I bet that train conductor would laugh anyways about how much of a failure I am like you do rn. Life was unfair and crucial to me, don't question my decisions. If you have anything to add to thread topic please do, if not spare me the lesson
EXACTLY, if life is cruel enough to me I'd rather die than live, everyone else can just deal, I'll tell every 'traumatized' train conducter on Earth the same thing so many people have told me "too bad, so sad, boo hood, deal with it, other people have it worse, think of your privilege"
Why didn't the Night Night method work for you though? That's what I'm going with, not because I care about 'traumatizing' anyone but it just seems more comfy dying in bed
Litterly they don't care about me! All they care about is the damn train conductor. All the people here trying to guilt tripping me, like this is a ss forum, give me tips to ctb or mind your own fng business!

About the night night method it just didn't work, I didn't pass out.
Haven't spotted a pro-life argument in this thread yet, rather just users asking OP to think about other people they may affect by choosing this method?

Personally, I think the risk of failure and the potential fall-out of that failure would make this a non-viable option for me.

Either way, I hope you find peace in whatever you decide.
That's what I'm asking about, I mean how can I avoid the failure? Is there a way to jump infront of the train or what?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nofuture1234
J

JellyKat

Jan 25, 2024
My dad's a train driver and this is his biggest fear, I know he'd never recover.

I sincerely hope you choose from one of the many other methods that won't emotionally break a person for the rest of their life.

FYI, I am very pro choice but hope you'll remember there's an innocent human at the front of that train.

Reactions: forthelasttime
J

JellyKat

Jan 25, 2024
"I don't care actually, I would give trauma to to a million train conductor just to be dead"

By the way, this is the most selfish thing I've read on here. Good luck to you on your journey, I hope you find a less traumatising way to go.

Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
Jesus f*****g Christ, this thread, I've been in the same place। and completely get how you feel right now, but your tone isn't making anything easy, and if you, a suicidal person, wish any kind of trauma on someone else, then... you suck, being as nice as possible. Anyway, I'm not here to deliver a lecture.

I don't know much about the railway infrastructure of your country, but depending on the model of locomotive, there is a chance that cowcather may fuck you up and make your passing... not so peaceful, to say the least. There is also a chance that you might just get thrown off if you position yourself incorrectly or if life just truly hates you. I've seen videos of train CTB and it didn't look peaceful... at all, and that's an understatement I'm making here.

And a suicide forum is the last place I expected to read about wishing to get any kind of trauma inflicted on someone else, especially someone innocent.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, BrainShower, JellyKat and 2 others
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
Jesus f*****g Christ, this thread, I've been in the same place। and completely get how you feel right now, but your tone isn't making anything easy, and if you, a suicidal person, wish any kind of trauma on someone else, then... you suck, being as nice as possible. Anyway, I'm not here to deliver a lecture.

I don't know much about the railway infrastructure of your country, but depending on the model of locomotive, there is a chance that cowcather may fuck you up and make your passing... not so peaceful, to say the least. There is also a chance that you might just get thrown off if you position yourself incorrectly or if life just truly hates you. I've seen videos of train CTB and it didn't look peaceful... at all, and that's an understatement I'm making here.

And a suicide forum is the last place I expected to read about wishing to get any kind of trauma inflicted on someone else, especially someone innocent.
What about commuter and freight trains?

nodaysleft

nodaysleft

Hanging on by a thread
Jan 27, 2024
I understand where you're coming from. You're desperate and every other method feels out of reach and maybe you feel like you 'deserve' to have a painful death. Although none of us can actually give you advice on how to make this successful as possible because the people who did succeed can't tell us..
How do you plan on overcoming the SI? I've stood on the tracks many times but I just couldn't get myself to do it. No matter how desperately I wanted to die.
It's not a guaranteed death with lots of serious risks and big consequences if it somehow goes wrong. I hope that you're able to maybe find a more peaceful, guaranteed method (with less likelihood of traumatising others) and freedom from your pain.

Reactions: DDramen
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
So? Life's not fair. Those train conducters are responsible for their own happiness, if they choose to make themselves miserable over it that's on them. They should appreciate what they have, instead of comparing themselves to others who've been luckier--no, worked harder. It's their attitude that brings them misery.
i just don't understand this argument. it is so hypocritical. your logic is the same as what ignorant prolifers tell us.

by your exact logic, we shouldn't commit suicide and be depressed because we make ourselves miserable. instead, lets just change our attitudes, appreciate what we have, and work harder….??? if you cant see how blatantly insensitive that is, i cant explain much more. It is simply out of our control, so is it for the conductor. They cant just choose to not have trauma.

Reactions: BrainShower, moya117, Flameboyant and 1 other person
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
I understand where you're coming from. You're desperate and every other method feels out of reach and maybe you feel like you 'deserve' to have a painful death. Although none of us can actually give you advice on how to make this successful as possible because the people who did succeed can't tell us..
How do you plan on overcoming the SI? I've stood on the tracks many times but I just couldn't get myself to do it. No matter how desperately I wanted to die.
It's not a guaranteed death with lots of serious risks and big consequences if it somehow goes wrong. I hope that you're able to maybe find a more peaceful, guaranteed method (with less likelihood of traumatising others) and freedom from your pain.
So I guess I'll just grow some balls and do it anyways, hope I succeed, all I need now is to find someone who's capable of taking care of my cat. She fell of the 4th floor and their owners left her to day. I rescued her I was her hope i dont want to leave her whitout a home. so after I find a good shelter for her I'll do it. For the SI problem I'll just get drunk af, or I'll just stay Still on the track. Thank you for your reply

Last edited:

6ft7

Jan 26, 2024
I used to work for the EMS and picked up a few jumpers from the tracks. Not pleasant. Having said that - I also seen some CCTV footage (where we try to figure out where the parts have gone to) and I have seen three ways of suicide by train.

1. Jump from bridge in front of the train. That yes, is not pleasant for the conductor but as you say - you don't really care so I'd say that is def. an option. Just have to time it well. One guy we watched seems to have used waterbombs trying to figure out where the train has to be so when he jumps he def. hit the tracks just before the train arrives.

2. Person simply walks onto track in front of train. Same as #1 really with the difference that you never know if the train can brake on time.

3. Person has waited until the front engine passes and then jumps / lays down head first between trailers. That will still kill you but leaves the conductor out of it. A lot of times they don't even notice. You will find best access likely near harbours.

• Informative
Reactions: Skathon, divinemistress36 and DDramen
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
I take some consolation that op is not going to actually CTB by jumping front of a train. Imagine asking if jumping under a 15 tonne train with the metal wheels slicing through your body hurts? It's the kind of thing you would know already if you were hellbent on it. I think op is just very frustrated and wants a way out. I can relate so much.

It is almost the same as people here asking if jumping hurts. Of course they know it hurts deep down. But they are asking cuz they want to hear something comforting. "Oh no, gravity has this neat trick whereby your bloodcells are filled with Sodium Nitrate, and you pass out and die before smashing into the ground at terminal velocity!"

If these methods were painless, we wouldn't need a Handbook.

• Yay!
Reactions: sorlox, majortom, moya117 and 1 other person
N

Nofuture1234

Jan 25, 2024
"I just don't understand this argument. it is so hypocritical. your logic is the same as what ignorant prolifers tell us."
That's what I was going for lol
Although the train conducter should only logically be upset if they're a prolifer in the first place.
But honestly "fair" is just a subjective concept anyway, and no matter what one's personal definition is, humans will always be animals acting only on instinct. "Fair" is as real as "moral", "right", "wrong", "deserve", etc. The train conducter's "trauma" is as irrelevant as my own or anyone else's. Same as animals eating each other, or reproducing mainly through what we would understand as rape.
"Fair" and "moral" are just whatever whoever in charge tells everyone it is, whatever they decide to program the sheep to believe. I wouldn't call modern society "moral" or "fair" at all, and that changes nothing, I could dedicate my whole life to trying to convince others and it wouldn't matter. These concepts are enforced to subdue and comfort the populace, not because they actually exist.
If my feelings don't matter, neither do the train conducter's, or anyone's. There's no actual incentive for me to care. And even so, suicide already supposedly "traumatizes" everyone who's ever known you.
And honestly it does seem like a choice to me, from what I understand they can't possibly stop the train in time, or see someone in the dark/under the tracks so there's nothing they can do anyway, it can't be their "fault", but they probably just want to act like they think it is for attention and so others will think of them as "empathetic" and "caring".

Last edited:
DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
I take some consolation that op is not going to actually CTB by jumping front of a train. Imagine asking if jumping under a 15 tonne train with the metal wheels slicing through your body hurts? It's the kind of thing you would know already if you were hellbent on it. I think op is just very frustrated and wants a way out. I can relate so much.

It is almost the same as people here asking if jumping hurts. Of course they know it hurts deep down. But they are asking cuz they want to hear something comforting. "Oh no, gravity has this neat trick whereby your bloodcells are filled with Sodium Nitrate, and you pass out and die before smashing into the ground at terminal velocity!"

Nope, I'm asking if there a chance to stay alive whit critical injuries.

Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
What about commuter and freight trains?
As I said, it depends on the model of the locomotive in your country. I don't know anything about your place, but in my country there are many different models of locomotives, with some clearly not being fit enough to do the job peacefully.

Also, I have no clue why the notification took 40 minutes to display.

• Love
Reactions: DDramen
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Sme of th/ commnts in ths thred r unnaccptble - pls b civl

OP - slf undrtsnd tht u r despr8 bt membrs r allowd t/ critque ech-othrs ctb methds & th/ ptentl consqunces of thm

Jst bcse ppl r suicdl ds nt mean tht thy r all sciopathc

• Informative
Reactions: BrainShower, deafening, Myforevercharlie and 7 others
ChildrensITV

ChildrensITV

Arcanist
Mar 14, 2023
Nope, I'm asking if there a chance to stay alive whit critical injuries.

You will probably botch it. It's not something you can really get "right". The amount of people who survive with amputated limbs should make you see sense. Try CTB after you botched a train-suicide. You probably won't even be able to get to a train station on your own to try attempt number 2.

Just don't.

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I used to work for the EMS and picked up a few jumpers from the tracks. Not pleasant. Having said that - I also seen some CCTV footage (where we try to figure out where the parts have gone to) and I have seen three ways of suicide by train.

1. Jump from bridge in front of the train. That yes, is not pleasant for the conductor but as you say - you don't really care so I'd say that is def. an option. Just have to time it well. One guy we watched seems to have used waterbombs trying to figure out where the train has to be so when he jumps he def. hit the tracks just before the train arrives.

2. Person simply walks onto track in front of train. Same as #1 really with the difference that you never know if the train can brake on time.

3. Person has waited until the front engine passes and then jumps / lays down head first between trailers. That will still kill you but leaves the conductor out of it. A lot of times they don't even notice. You will find best access likely near harbours.
Holy shit that is brutal

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Thank you so much, I hope you do too my friend

You're stupid, why would I give a single f? Life been unfair to me too, so why would I think of being fair and not giving "trauma" to someone I don't and he doesn't give a f about me? I bet that train conductor would laugh anyways about how much of a failure I am like you do rn. Life was unfair and crucial to me, don't question my decisions. If you have anything to add to thread topic please do, if not spare me the lesson

Litterly they don't care about me! All they care about is the damn train conductor. All the people here trying to guilt tripping me, like this is a ss forum, give me tips to ctb or mind your own fng business!

About the night night method it just didn't work, I didn't pass out.

That's what I'm asking about, I mean how can I avoid the failure? Is there a way to jump infront of the train or what?
Please don't get any fucks. I certainly don't about you anymore.
I would say peace be with you, but I couldn't give a shit about you or your method. If that gets me a ban, so be it.

Work in mortuary hospital. Train jumpers are not pretty sights.

Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Nah that shi is wack. Getting hit directly by a train to your head is way better
You sound American why not just get a gun and use it on yourself? Being a dick to other members and involving members of the public is cuntish beyond words.

Reactions: JellyKat

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023

These methods surely have the potential to be less painful than the poisons because of there potentially immediate effect no?

I appreciate what you're saying (though I don't know what op is going to do)

The fear and risk of failure exists with all methods doesn't it? It seems most when botched can be gruesome and render you a vegetable. I also don't know how you fully avoid traumatising others no matter what you do.

Train/jump methods appeal to the desperate, not everybody can procure the methods in the pph, or is in the right state of mind to adhere to a protocol.

Surely the violent methods are the ones with the potential for instant relief?

Hanging might have you suffocating for several minutes, an OD may have you choking on vomit for several hours and still not yield success.

I don't know, people daydream about nembutal, sometimes I wish an anvil would land on me like in the cartoons, turn me into yoghurt before I know what's happened.

Reactions: DDramen and inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I would say peace be with you, but I couldn't give a shit about you or your method. If that gets me a ban, so be it.

☝️

DDramen

DDramen

Life was never an option
Oct 28, 2023
You sound American why not just get a gun and use it on yourself? Being a dick to other members and involving members of the public is cuntish beyond words.
Nope I'm moroccan, if I had a gun i would've done it in my house away of people.

Lmao, now we talking, you took of that good guy mask.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Nofuture1234 and mortuarymary
N

NightingaleOde

Jan 22, 2024
Wherever that quote came from, Silent, it's profound.I

Reactions: mortuarymary
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I think the likelihood of SI taking over is too high imo. I feel like you would involuntarily move and wind up crippling yourself if you don't die and that would make any further attempt 10x more difficult. That's just my 2 cents though

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Nope I'm moroccan, if I had a gun i would've done it in my house away of people.

Lmao, now we talking, you took of that good guy mask.
It slips off occasionally lol

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower, Sylveon and inaminute