• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Initially I wanted to use Nitrogen w/exit bag but getting all the supplies is quite difficult for me and having to make a contraption correctly means I'll likely mess it up. Then I thought using chemicals to make Hydrogen Sulfide (like the Japanese laundry detergent suicides) would be super quick (2-3 breaths could do it) and easy to get supplies. My only doubt was that I'd have to seal off all windows, doors, vents etc and post danger signs so I don't harm anyone who eventually comes into my apt. Then I saw SN. Would SN be best? Easy to get supplies, relatively fast acting, doesn't harm others, not much pain. I don't love the idea of drinking something and possibly vomiting it out but I want fast and peaceful. Thoughts????

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Combine the two? That is always my preference when I cannot decide. Take the best of both methods. The only concern is to be sure you don't get lazy in preparation, when preparing one and thinking the other method will do it - and then same with the other - and then surviving because neither method had halfway efficacy. That was what happened last time for me. Learn from my mistake.

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
H2S method is not as easy as it sounds. It greatly depends on the purity of the chemicals. If you can get highly pure chemicals to mix, enough H2S gas would be generated in a short time in a closed space and you can CTB rather quickly.

During one of my previous depressive episodes, I thought I had obtained the necessary ingredients to mix in order to generate enough H2S. When I did a trial, I simply could not get the chemicals to generate enough hydrogen sulphide. I could barely smell the faint rotten egg odour of H2S. I knew any attempt would fail as the chemicals I had obtained were simply not pure enough.

Yes, you not only have to seal off everything, but also have to consider the danger to others with the hydrogen sulphide method. You have to post warning signs outside your closed space in order to alert others to the danger.

SN method also has its drawbacks, which have been discussed in detail in other threads here.

There are pros and cons to both your methods. It's for you to choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: MorsVoluntaria and Kristicide