• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
I find it hard to believe in nothingness, since we simply can not imagine nothingness but of course, I won't deny, that it's a possibility. However, if I had to guess, I would bet my money on some kind of reincarnation/rebirth - maybe even as "yourself" again just in a parallel universe - or as a whole new person in this universe. Any thoughts on this? I think it's extremely relevant to talk about, if you are (like me) considering to cbt in the near future.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Disgusting.

Part of me thinks, well i came from nothing so there's every chance this could repeat in some form.

That alone turns me to the bottle, fucking let me be dead forever.. FUCK.

hana0

hana0

May 27, 2023
I grew up Catholic (and still am somewhat religious) so I'm more familiar with the idea of heaven rather than reincarnation. I often wish I could turn back time and relive my life, make different decions etc.. But I think I wouldn't want to be reincarnated unless I knew that it would be into a better and happier life. One of the things that kind of 'motivate' me to ctb, is the possibility of going to paradise and experiencing true peace and happiness (idk if I'd be accepted there but I'd hope so).

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I don't want to be human in my next life. I want to be a well-loved and well-cared for housecat. All of my problems stem from being human
Yea my cat got spoiled, by me mostly, my parents were always jealous of animals yet kept buying more..

He got the golden ticket, bellyrubs and good food, warm house and towled down when he came in wet.

My only friend in this world, how i miss them

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Since I will CTB in 11 or 12 days, I've been thinking about this a lot. Scientists are advanced enough to piece an entire human together from body parts. Give it a heart, lungs, a brain, freshly dead limbs, a nervous and circulatory system, fill it with blood with the same blood type as all the vital organs, and hook it up to a low-voltage electric system since the heart and brain operate on natural electricity. You do all that, and you still cannot create a living human out of thin air. They have cloned people and animals with stem cells and what not. But if we're mere flesh and blood beings, then all that flesh and blood, precisely connected like a healthy living human, should produce a living human. But it does not.

We typically die of old age because our organs get too old and can no longer support this flesh and blood existence. Or you get shot, stabbed or something that damages those vital organs to the point that you cannot live. There has to be something making us "aware," making us "conscious" besides all of our flesh and blood body parts. Like a toy robot for kids is built and ready to play with, but you must put batteries in it to make it work.

It's really beyond human brain capacity to even fathom what happens at death. Sleep isn't even "nothingness" because we dream. All I know is that I hope I escape this particular world somehow, someway in 11-12 days.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
I dont know if I believe in reincarnation but just in case I wont go towards the white light.

Reactions: sserafim
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
By some statistics (in another thread), if euthanasia is available, only 1-2% people will actually use it. Perhaps the creator of the world has score 99% in its project. If returning as human, 99% will be pro life again.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I dont know if I believe in reincarnation but just in case I wont go towards the white light.
Where will you go then? I heard that the first white light is actually your own mind and that if you recognize it then you'll be set free from the reincarnation cycle

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Where will you go then? I heard that the first white light is actually your own mind and that if you recognize it then you'll be set free from the reincarnation cycle
I think you just wander this earth as a ghost which id be fine with. I heard that the white light is a reincarnation soul cycle trap. Ofcourse there is no way to verify this.

I

itsover090

Feb 1, 2024
I believe in reincarnation, it may not be this world we will return to, but I bet we will lose consciousness (ctb) and soon wake up in a new body (here or elsewhere) sry bad english

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
I don't believe there's nothing, because of experiences I've had after loved ones passing that sent me down a rabbit hole of investigating / exploring spirituality.

I have always been agnostic leaning, the idea of spirit/soul/source vs nothing, can't be fully proven or disproven - I understand both skepticism and faith as a result - both come down to choice and belief.

I know what I "hope" happens. I also know I could be wrong. But if there's nothing when I die, I'll be none the wiser. So I choose to believe because it gives me some small comfort whilst I navigate the hell that is human existence.

My experiences could very well be the product of my own subconscious/imagination based upon my desires to reunite with people I loved very much. They could also be actual contact. I have no way to prove or disprove, either way. So I choose the latter, although question myself if the former. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Since I was a child, before I ever knew what reincarnation was, before I ever read or researched anything, I've had recurring dreams - hugely detailed dreams - in ways people talk about "past life regression". I remember asking my friends when I was around 10 years old - do you ever meet someone, or go somewhere - someone you've never met before, or someplace you've never been or seen on tv - and it's familiar? You know the person, or the place, you remember things but they're not "your" memories? I think I was describing de ja vu without the terminology.

It would happen a lot when I was younger too. Or I'd dream something, and then it would happen - sometimes months, even years later - but the event would trigger the memory and I'd then recall that actually, I dreamt of it.

I don't know how it all works really, and I don't consider myself psychic, or a medium, or anything like that. I just think there's an awful lot more to consciousness than our understanding, and a lot more than science has been able to touch upon.

But centuries ago, the advances in science we take for granted today would be thought of as demonic or witchcraft. So who's to say what will be discovered, proven and accepted in centuries to come.

Also, I don't believe in "God", "Satan", or any concept of traditional religion. Commonalities existed across all cultures long before those cultures ever interacted with each other, yes. But religion as we know it today is to me a man made invention as a tool for control by the corrupt. An excuse to cause destruction and divisiveness.

My own personal beliefs have nothing to do with divisiveness.

It's a topic of interest to me though, but I think it can often become heated. I prefer to consider all possibilities, respect everyone's personal views, regardless of whether they align with mine.

Most people think mine are cuckoo for coco pops. 😉

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
I grew up Catholic (and still am somewhat religious) so I'm more familiar with the idea of heaven rather than reincarnation. I often wish I could turn back time and relive my life, make different decions etc.. But I think I wouldn't want to be reincarnated unless I knew that it would be into a better and happier life. One of the things that kind of 'motivate' me to ctb, is the possibility of going to paradise and experiencing true peace and happiness (idk if I'd be accepted there but I'd hope so).
You are not afraid of hell? Since suicide is seen as a grave sin.
What is all this about the light and whether or not we should "walk towards it"? I'd like to know more. Can we learn something from NDE's?
The reason I believe reincarnation could be a possibility are the crazy stories we have from children who remember their former lives in great detail.

I

itsover090

Feb 1, 2024
I don't believe there's nothing, because of experiences I've had after loved ones passing that sent me down a rabbit hole of investigating / exploring spirituality.

I have always been agnostic leaning, the idea of spirit/soul/source vs nothing, can't be fully proven or disproven - I understand both skepticism and faith as a result - both come down to choice and belief.

I know what I "hope" happens. I also know I could be wrong. But if there's nothing when I die, I'll be none the wiser. So I choose to believe because it gives me some small comfort whilst I navigate the hell that is human existence.

My experiences could very well be the product of my own subconscious/imagination based upon my desires to reunite with people I loved very much. They could also be actual contact. I have no way to prove or disprove, either way. So I choose the latter, although question myself if the former. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Since I was a child, before I ever knew what reincarnation was, before I ever read or researched anything, I've had recurring dreams - hugely detailed dreams - in ways people talk about "past life regression". I remember asking my friends when I was around 10 years old - do you ever meet someone, or go somewhere - someone you've never met before, or someplace you've never been or seen on tv - and it's familiar? You know the person, or the place, you remember things but they're not "your" memories? I think I was describing de ja vu without the terminology.

It would happen a lot when I was younger too. Or I'd dream something, and then it would happen - sometimes months, even years later - but the event would trigger the memory and I'd then recall that actually, I dreamt of it.

I don't know how it all works really, and I don't consider myself psychic, or a medium, or anything like that. I just think there's an awful lot more to consciousness than our understanding, and a lot more than science has been able to touch upon.

But centuries ago, the advances in science we take for granted today would be thought of as demonic or witchcraft. So who's to say what will be discovered, proven and accepted in centuries to come.

Also, I don't believe in "God", "Satan", or any concept of traditional religion. Commonalities existed across all cultures long before those cultures ever interacted with each other, yes. But religion as we know it today is to me a man made invention as a tool for control by the corrupt. An excuse to cause destruction and divisiveness.

My own personal beliefs have nothing to do with divisiveness.

It's a topic of interest to me though, but I think it can often become heated. I prefer to consider all possibilities, respect everyone's personal views, regardless of whether they align with mine.

Most people think mine are cuckoo for coco pops. 😉
The evidence that scientists rely on to study the thesis of reincarnation are precisely children who tell detailed experiences about a fact, it is very curious and interesting
Sorry bad english...

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
The evidence that scientists rely on to study the thesis of reincarnation are precisely children who tell detailed experiences about a fact, it is very curious and interesting
Sorry bad english...
There are also many accounts of young children who have had close relatives die seeing and talking to those relatives. In the age of innocence, before self doubt and skepticism sets in, the mind is more open to seeing things most of us become closed off to. The older we get, the more we're conditioned to shut off that part of our brain.

In a group I'm in that is specifically for widows, many women report their children having conversations with their dead fathers.

This could be argued as imagination, but how do you explain a two year old doing it when their father died when they weren't born yet… and using specific words and phrases that the deceased used, that they'd never have heard spoken.

Ps, your English is fine :)

H

Hotsackage

Wizard
Mar 11, 2019
When you have a brain that literally torments you as a joke, all thoughts of afterlife dissappear.

Reactions: divinemistress36
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Oh I love this topic. I know a few good articles, books if you want to read them. They are about all that stuff. They helped me a lot in accepting death and being less anxious about it. It's sad that we have to find solutions ourselves to this question when it should be society's responsibility to remove that fear instead of propagating it with useless platitudes.

Regardless, if you are interested. Pm me
There are also many accounts of young children who have had close relatives die seeing and talking to those relatives. In the age of innocence, before self doubt and skepticism sets in, the mind is more open to seeing things most of us become closed off to. The older we get, the more we're conditioned to shut off that part of our brain.

In a group I'm in that is specifically for widows, many women report their children having conversations with their dead fathers.

This could be argued as imagination, but how do you explain a two year old doing it when their father died when they weren't born yet… and using specific words and phrases that the deceased used, that they'd never have heard spoken.

Ps, your English is fine :)
Have you heard of yan stevenson ?

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022
Ian Stevenson? I've read some of his case studies. I liked his ethos - he never professed to know it all but was passionate in his pursuit of learning, and open to possibilities that most of his peers looked down upon. I think he must also have been very brave to embark on that line of research when the vast majority of people in his profession ignored or ridiculed him for it, but from what I've read, his results were fascinating.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'll never believe in reincarnation , afterlife, a soul , god , magic, supernatural , mulitiverses , simulatons etc .

It's not like they haven't worked on trying to find out where humans and life originated . they've worked on this for hundreds of years. and there are hundreds of years of books showing proof ,experiments etc cross confirmed of what a human is where they came from etc. basically humans and all life evolved from a cell that cell evolved from chemical reactions.

Anyone can look at a cell in microscope from a human a mouse a fly for example a neuron from each and each is identical.

that's all a human is a chemical reaction , a cell ( a machine) a cell with some added on horrors like a brain that can suffer unbearable unending constant unbearable pain . a cell has no soul no magic nothing it's just a machine.

Human-Evolution_VF.png

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'll never believe in reincarnation , afterlife, a soul , god , magic, supernatural , mulitiverses , simulatons etc .

It's not like they haven't worked on trying to find out where humans and life originated . they've worked on this for hundreds of years. and there are hundreds of years of books showing proof ,experiments etc cross confirmed of what a human is where they came from etc. basically humans and all life evolved from a cell that cell evolved from chemical reactions.

that's all a human is a chemical reaction , a cell ( a machine) a cell with some added on horrors like a brain that can suffer unbearable unending constant unbearable pain . a cell has no soul no magic nothing it's just a machine.
Where does consciousness come from then? @Onomatopoeia posted something about how scientists could combine a bunch of body parts yet what they created wasn't a living human

"Since I will CTB in 11 or 12 days, I've been thinking about this a lot. Scientists are advanced enough to piece an entire human together from body parts. Give it a heart, lungs, a brain, freshly dead limbs, a nervous and circulatory system, fill it with blood with the same blood type as all the vital organs, and hook it up to a low-voltage electric system since the heart and brain operate on natural electricity. You do all that, and you still cannot create a living human out of thin air. They have cloned people and animals with stem cells and what not. But if we're mere flesh and blood beings, then all that flesh and blood, precisely connected like a healthy living human, should produce a living human. But it does not.

We typically die of old age because our organs get too old and can no longer support this flesh and blood existence. Or you get shot, stabbed or something that damages those vital organs to the point that you cannot live. There has to be something making us "aware," making us "conscious" besides all of our flesh and blood body parts. Like a toy robot for kids is built and ready to play with, but you must put batteries in it to make it work.

It's really beyond human brain capacity to even fathom what happens at death. Sleep isn't even "nothingness" because we dream. All I know is that I hope I escape this particular world somehow, someway in 11-12 days."

Last edited:
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Where does consciousness come from then? @Onomatopoeia posted something about how scientists could combine a bunch of body parts yet what they created wasn't really human because it lacked consciousness

Conscoiusness evolved in the vertebrate brain around 600 to 500 million years ago :

Many other animals also have consciousness

chatgpt is smarter than most humans in many ways already . ai will surpass the dumb human primate brain very soon

Last edited:
wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
out of every belief out there, this is the one i hope to be true.

i detest my life and the pain i've endured because of other individuals who simply couldn't mind their business and leave me be, but the hatred i bear for this life doesn't signify i don't want to live full stop.

i've been suicidal since i was a little girl, but i still strived to be hopeful and see the good in others/things, i was doing somewhat alright until midway through 2023 and now all my progress is down the drain again.

i don't know if i'll endure seeing through this life for long, especially if i don't find something fulfilling enough to keep me here or something to distract me from the pain im in 24/7, so i just hope that in my next life i can reincarnate as some neighborhood cat everyone likes and lets wander around through their yards.

the life after that? dunno. i just know i need to find some tranquility if i can elsewhere cause i can't find it here surely

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024

Anyone can look at a cell in microscope from a human a mouse a fly for example a neuron from each and each is identical.

Human-Evolution_VF.png
I believe in evolution and that the body is pretty much just a machine. However, it seems that there is some kind of cycle to everything. Like: be born, grow up, grow old, die - reborn?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I believe in evolution and that the body is pretty much just a machine. However, it seems that there is some kind of cycle to everything. Like: be born, grow up, grow old, die - reborn?
Yeah, the world seems cyclical. Even everyday is, the sun rises only to set and rise again, in a perpetual cycle. I hate the cyclical nature of this world and how everything inevitably repeats

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Yeah, the world seems cyclical. Even everyday is, the sun rises only to set and rise again, in a perpetual cycle. I hate the cyclical nature of this world and how everything inevitably repeats
Many bad things repeat themselves, that's for sure..