Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
There's lots of rocks and trees down below but I can find a spot to land on some rocks and not land in a tree. Hopefully that would do. I've frequented mountains many times and just stood there at the edge for hours, unable to muster up the courage to jump. I want to know for certain that I don't make it out of this alive. As this will be the most painful, most scary and terrible experience I'll ever have. But it's worth it to suffer one more time to never suffer again.

Reactions: Obamna1 and Zegers
O

Obamna1

Aug 17, 2023
Your chance of dying from a fall that high is nearly a 100 percent. Make sure there aren't any cliff edges jutting out that you could hit on your way down- that would slow you down, increase your chances of living and cause immense pain.

I've been trying to work up the courage to jump off the canyonlands for a few months now but I just can't do it- it's so hard to overcome that fear. If you have access to an anti anxiety medication try to take that before jumping,

L

LostInTheWoods

Oct 28, 2023
I live relatively close to bridges 150mt tall (492 feet according to google) but i'm too afraid to not die, and if you don't die you are paraplegic or anyway with too many damages, you could jump from a place that is not the highest, hitting a tree etc, plus you can go there only with car, but at the same times it's a charming method, a jump into the darkness and the calm of the nothing, maybe immersed in the nature

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
If you're looking for 100% garaunteed death. It does not exist. Every method has it's survival stories.