• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
Recently, I was diagnosed with FND (Functional Neurological Disorder) after a short-lived investigation into my chronic nerve pain. Just 2 physical examinations and an MRI before providing a largely misunderstood diagnosis. I'm curious to see if anyone else here is in the same boat. Lots of questions!

How do you feel about the diagnosis? Do you think your doctors tried hard enough to help you? Were you worried about the possible symptoms? How many of them have you developed / which are most debilitating for you? Do you wish your illness could've been proven by diagnostic tests or scans? What do other people think about your diagnosis? Is this your main reason for wanting to CTB? Do you want to try contact Dignitas?

This discussion is mainly targeted towards those with the same condition, but anyone else's stories and thoughts are welcome. ❤️

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
bump! (please let me know if that's not a thing on this forum)