• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

codeinesyruplover

codeinesyruplover

he/him
Feb 13, 2024
It's less than a month left before I catch the bus (as I planned anyway), and here is my thoughts about what I wanna do

I was always thinking that jumping method is the best among other methods (since i was 10 or something) and I still think so
I live in a 14 floors high building in Russia and have been considering jumping as my method since october, but I'm afraid of few things:

1. How likely is it to die after jumping from 14 floors high? Thoughts about surviving and getting paralysed after scare me all the time;
2. How should I fall to die? I mean, how am I supposed to land after the fall and wont survive after this?;
3. What about alcohol? Should I drink it or not? I heard that drunk people wont get injured if they accidentally fall because of muscle relaxation, but the opposite thing is that if you're sober you, most likely, will be very scaried and on the adrenaline rush and wont do it;
4. What about blindfold? Is it gonna prevent me from starting group up during the fall? but I have never seen blindfolded bodies for some reason

That's all that stops me from doing it

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Its better to avoid blindfold, you want to see and avoid if somebody all of a sudden appear where you will land.

Reactions: codeinesyruplover
Ovid

Ovid

FML
Feb 2, 2024
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_jumping_from_height (ik wikipedia is shit) but yeah 14 stories should be enough. How high is it actually do you think? "Stories" is such a bad measurement. Fall on your head or land flat on your stomach so your ribs and skull take all the force. Alcohol could help with your survival instinct but if you're ready to go then just focus on your landing and don't drink. Don't blindfold.

Reactions: codeinesyruplover