• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Those who no longer exist truly are the only fortunate ones, I only envy those who die. Only death is beautiful as it's the one escape from the evil that is existence, I see so much beauty in eternal nothingness. Those who cease existing are so fortunate as non-existence is all that's ideal as it's the permanent absence of all harm and suffering, I'd always see it as better to not exist than to suffer in this futile and cruel existence. The true problem will always lie in existence itself, I find it to be the most terrible, horrific tragedy how life even exists at all, to have the ability to exist will always be an abomination.

To exist means to suffer all with the risk of experiencing way worse suffering at any moment and that's certainly why only those who die are fortunate as they are incapable of suffering in any way. I envy those who are no longer burdened with something so pointless and torturous as existence, I see no value or point to being conscious and aware enslaved in a decaying flesh prison with the ability to suffer to such extreme extents. Only death can bring me peace but more than anything I wish I never existed at all, to have the ability to exist really is beyond undesirable, for me death is the solution to what the true problem is which is existence itself.

• Love
Reactions: funeralcat, Defenestration, opheliaoveragain and 5 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. I envy the dead because they don't have to suffer. I appreciate your threads on here FC as it's so relatable and helps me calm down. I hope you find your well deserved eternal peace soon

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, myusername890 and _Minsk
T

Tired_birth_1967

Nov 1, 2023
Yes. I'm so tired of thinking and concluding the same thing over and over again. The simplest things have become difficult due to the lack of meaning. and the worst thing is knowing that when my time comes I will still be afraid. existing is pathetic. I am. I see people on the streets, homeless and all kinds of suffering people and it always makes me feel terrible. no one will help them just as no one will help us. only we can do this.

Last edited:
funeralcat

funeralcat

Mar 17, 2023
True. Everytime I hear someone dies young I think"I wish that was me" or if someone gets cancer and cried bc they don't want to die I wish we could swap situations.