B

beyonddone

tried&failed fighting against corrupt family court
Sep 9, 2024
This was some years back, and the vehicle used didn't have a catalytic converter. I'm sorry, I don't know if the cats and lead free petrol would change things dramatically.
I found this.. idk how effective or true but just posting it here for anyone wondering… also the train idea is a good one, prob quick death, i think the hardest part would be having the guts to run in front of it… but that all depends on how bad you really wanna go.
Personally i am more than ready and i cant lie i think it would be hard to run in front of it but if out of options i def will do that

Attachments

• IMG_0026.png
    IMG_0026.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: promapicide
Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
A college student jumped from the top floor of the library, not sure if he was on anything. I was in the library but didn't see it

My brothers friend when he was like 13 or 14 did, not sure what was his method but he was found near the train tracks but don't think that was the method.

uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

died a long time ago
Aug 13, 2023
a close family friends husband hung himself when I was growing up, the 2nd funeral I went to. I was the flower girl in their wedding a couple years before. My friend shot himself. I lost another friend through a motorcycle "accident" but he was always very reckless and it felt parasuicidal at least.

One of my friends bfs in high school hung himself. I feel like violent methods are the most commonly heard about. I only hear about sn on this site.