• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
I might have impulsively attempted a risky method and potentially crippled myself already if I hadn't found this site. This site has made me aware of how risky or painful some methods are and has motivated me to acquire reliable methods that I know I'll use only when I truly need to.

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I'm glad to hear that you didn't attempt impulsively. You still have a chance to do it right.
I wish you the best whatever you choose to do.

Reactions: HadItAll
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i get you, this site is making me reconsider my reasons for wanting to die and whether they're legit! weird how the same forum giving out links to a toxic chemical discourages suicide....

pharma

pharma

Mar 4, 2023
Same. I found this site from one of those fear-mongering goody-two-shoes people who were talking about demented this site is but, I've found this site unexpectedly reassuring. whats a little funny is that i first came here to find a fast way to die.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, that is why this site is important and beneficial. People deserve to at least be able to read about ctb to prevent a failed attempt by a method that is guaranteed to fail. It disgusts me how people wish to restrict suicide method information, doing such a thing is cruel and will just lead to more torment. I view the right to die as being very important.

Reactions: Disaster