• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Take the thread down.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Adûnâi and stilhavinightmares
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Some people here really align with outspoken promortalists like the OP. And personally, while I almost never read her threads (because there's no useful intervention for me to offer), it's entirely understandable that in a hell dimension like this, there's organisms trapped with looping thoughts like: "I want to die but fear it"

There's a place for them here

Do promortalist threads make some gloomier? Maybe, but I think they suffer from worse things than promortalists; and tools like the Ignore button help curate your experience. And for those trying to understand nonexistence, promortalists may offer a useful perspective to grapple with. May spark insights that ironically lead to recovery!

I was in a clinic. Became friends with this one guy, and I listened to all his problems. But when I talked about my desire to die, he looked with horror and whispered "You're so dark"

Sigh. Not so dark nowadays. Because when I dragged myself somewhere to finally die, I met 2 people on SaSu who helped fix the root of my suffering. One ctb'ed by train, and the other makes the OP look like a pro-lifer

No pro-lifer I've met was capable of helping solve my problem. Maybe because they grasp on so hard to life, they tense up. Sometimes negative numbers help you get a positive

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Proteus, divinemistress36, Null Hypothesis and 3 others
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
It's not about "We want to help! Do not resist!", it's about "Think twice".

• Informative
Reactions: Valky and Null Hypothesis
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Almost everybody here proved OP's point

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: VidFlumina, pole, Suicidebydeath and 2 others
W3akCr3atur3

W3akCr3atur3

Empty and hollow
Aug 3, 2020
I'm really not sure you'll read the replies, but did you know you can block people and you won't see their posts?
You can block all so-called prolifers here and enjoy your prodeath community all you want

Reactions: divinemistress36, Valky, Skathon and 1 other person
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
The amount of hate this user gets is unwarranted I think. Afaik we're all here because one way or another we want to disappear. Some people want it more than others and that's fine. If you feel that that is too negative well you're in the wrong place. Maybe stay in the recovery section.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: VidFlumina, pthnrdnojvsc, pole and 5 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
The amount of hate this user gets is unwarranted I think. Afaik we're all here because one way or another we want to disappear. Some people want it more than others and that's fine. If you feel that that is too negative well you're in the wrong place. Maybe stay in the recovery section.
Heh, well you get what you give I guess. 😄 When you spread hate and complain against a forum containing 1000's of people. What can you expect? Love and flowers back? 😄

Reactions: Thanksforeverything, W3akCr3atur3, dggtscccvfd and 4 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
She either needs the naughty step or a ban. Sorry if that's brutal but that's how I feel
> a step on which a young child is told to sit when they have behaved badly, or the use of such as step as a punishment.

Holy fuck that's disgusting. Such child abuse makes me sick. Unironically. And it horrifies when people bring it up in such a matter-of-fact fashion...
But when I talked about my desire to die, he looked with horror and whispered "You're so dark"
But you're <snip>, how does your language render the English "dark"? Incidentally, I hate this normie buzzword so much. I wonder whether my native tongue has an equally-ugly equivalent, haha.

Unfortunately, suicide fetishism is a real thing. Some sick people may gain a sense of relief seeing others die.
...And there's there's the saviourf... friend fetish. Not too sure whether it applies to the pro-life folks, they're usually rather dense. But I did find "doomer" chatbots on Venus AI. Apparently, I discovered them after experiencing saviourfriending myself. But I don't consider myself a pro-lifer - merely trying to ping-pong thoughts to better understand myself, too. Playing devil's advocate and all that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Most users have the ability to engage in the forum threads they post, and this is where Funeralcry mainly differs from the rest of users.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heartaches, dggtscccvfd and the_path_of_sorrows
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
A very good response but as someone who has and understands autism I can tell you that although harmless and well meaning, that threads like this will always continue to be posted because repetition and self centred interpretation of things can be autistic traits. To me (despite being autistic) and most other people, everything you said makes sense.
I actually made my response with this in mind! so thank you for making it clearer and building on this for us because it is an important point.

and that's what we won't do. punish and take away a safe space for someone, especially those that are high functioning and express themselves a certain way. we do not believe that @FuneralCry is malicious and some of the criticism is unwarranted and stems from someone having a personal issue with their content.

I've found that some people relate and understand where @FuneralCry threads come from because they think and express themselves in the same way. many of whom also have autism. of course, this way of thinking and the high-functioning aspect (repetitiveness) that you mentioned will not resonate with everyone, nor do you have to deal with it. hence, the best way to go is ignore and move on.

on the other hand, certain threads can be categorized as "low-effort" content because they are awfully similar to other posts. in such instances, it's best to contribute old ideas in older threads that OP has made, bumping those old threads and keeping those discussions alive in one specific thread instead of creating a new thread entirely. with the community growing, we do have to be diligent when it comes to addressing traffic in the suicide discussion sub forum.

like always, we also encourage people to express disagreement underneath these threads, which allows us as a community to address different viewpoints and together reach a common ground! I've seen more and more of this under @FuneralCry threads. when done respectfully and in a constructive manner, it's nice to see and is impactful.

————————————————-

with that said, we're quickly approaching 100 replies and the thread has run its course. as a result, the thread will be locked.

members have had an opportunity to air out their grievances, many of which have been addressed by several staff members above. if anyone has any additional concerns that they'd like to discuss, feel free to share them by PMing a moderator.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, sundress, SexyIncél and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.