• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ASwissGuy99

Just a lonely wanderer, wandering aimlessly
Mar 16, 2023
I hate it so much being ignored by doctors. It's clesr k have a visible anterior pelvic tilt, and my dibtir saw it too, but he didn't think it needs to be fixed, butg it's obvious, it needs to be fixed.

Then I always feel tired and weak. Even when i try to work out. Also I don't really get stronger working out. Very slowly of anything. I don't really have muscle toning either, I'm still rather flabby, but skinny, slightly skinnyfat

This all seems to indicate low testosterone, my wide hips too.

Yet most doctors refuse to look further at it. Why, why, why?

Why can't they just take me seriously for once? No I'm not a healthy young man. A healthy ypunh man could easily do more than 10 push ups after 3 months of training and pull ups.

I need trt, but I probably won't get it. So I don't have any choice other than zu I cbt to escape my pain. Right? It often seems so.

N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
I hate it so much being ignored by doctors. It's clesr k have a visible anterior pelvic tilt, and my dibtir saw it too, but he didn't think it needs to be fixed, butg it's obvious, it needs to be fixed.

Then I always feel tired and weak. Even when i try to work out. Also I don't really get stronger working out. Very slowly of anything. I don't really have muscle toning either, I'm still rather flabby, but skinny, slightly skinnyfat

This all seems to indicate low testosterone, my wide hips too.

Yet most doctors refuse to look further at it. Why, why, why?

Why can't they just take me seriously for once? No I'm not a healthy young man. A healthy ypunh man could easily do more than 10 push ups after 3 months of training and pull ups.

I need trt, but I probably won't get it. So I don't have any choice other than zu I cbt to escape my pain. Right? It often seems so.
Are you in the UK? If so can you get a second opinion? If you in the UK you can also complain to the trust?

T

thisiswhoiam-

-
Mar 21, 2023
doctors have less empathy than a homeless man. All they care about is money. They won't diagnose my heart problems or stomach problems even though i have 100 symptoms, it simply doesn't matter how much pain you are in, they are bastards.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
A

ASwissGuy99

Mar 16, 2023
doctors have less empathy than a homeless man. All they care about is money. They won't diagnose my heart problems or stomach problems even though i have 100 symptoms, it simply doesn't matter how much pain you are in, they are bastards.

So its over?

T

thisiswhoiam-

-
Mar 21, 2023
I dont know your situation. Every health problem and person is different, depends on the country, how much you can pay for treatment, whether you can find a good doctor etc. Medicine is highly complicated and the healthcare system is broken in different ways everywherre.

Reactions: Skathon
A

ASwissGuy99

Mar 16, 2023
I dont know your situation. Every health problem and person is different, depends on the country, how much you can pay for treatment, whether you can find a good doctor etc. Medicine is highly complicated and the healthcare system is broken in different ways everywherre.

So most doctors do really only care about money, or are they just overworked?

T

thisiswhoiam-

-
Mar 21, 2023
both. this is also a coping mechanism since if you cared about what happens to every patient it would be impossible to do this job. doctors are relatively normal people so they have the same flaws as in any other profession. they can be dumb as a brick, the idea that doctors are smart is exaggerated. but i really don't care about them just like they don't care about me. i care about not ending up dead or in unbearable conditions due to my illnesses.

Reactions: Skathon
A

ASwissGuy99

Mar 16, 2023
both. this is also a coping mechanism since if you cared about what happens to every patient it would be impossible to do this job. doctors are relatively normal people so they have the same flaws as in any other profession. they can be dumb as a brick, the idea that doctors are smart is exaggerated. but i really don't care about them just like they don't care about me. i care about not ending up dead or in unbearable conditions due to my illnesses.

So there's no hope for me?

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Sadly, this seems absolutely normal, from anecdotes I hear. Even fairly wealthy people get screwed. I'm soon figuring out how to get competent help for people.

By which I mean getting a team to do basic science to debug someone's problems

One problem is that medical associations are cartels that limit supply of doctors. Practitioners are hazed. Too many have motivations other than helping people. And the lifestyle seems dull. New practitioners themselves often hate the system too. All these work against my goal

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's common for doctors to act in such a way, because as already said they are just motivated by money, they just want to get rid of patients as quickly as possible rather than actually doing their job thoroughly. The unfortunate reality is in this cruel world suffering will very often just get dismissed and invalidated.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra