• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Intentions? This man sent an email immediately prior to his attempt.

We all know this is a bad idea, a really bad idea.

Reactions: RM5998, RottingFlowerBrains, BaconCheeseburger and 10 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Intentions? This man sent an email immediately prior to his attempt.

We all know this is a bad idea, a really bad idea.

It is. I suspect it was a cry for help. If not, he was being quite stupid.

Reactions: DarkTear, Chris, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Well if it was a cry for help then I'm glad he got it.

But yes a good reminder! People know I plan to CTB but I'm not letting anyone know when or where or even my final method. I do trust them but they also may panic at the last moment and try to stop me so it's not worth it!
Also I've been testing the timed emails to make sure they don't send immediately.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, CentreMid, MissLisa and 6 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
If you share your intentions with people in the real world they will get you committed I lay low.

Reactions: Trashcan, CentreMid, WanderingEremite and 5 others
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
In the early stages of my planning, I was considering sending some kind of alert, so that the people who would find my body would be equipped and not in danger. I think that was because of the detergent method. But now I expect to leave via azide, so the only thing I'll do is tape a warning sign on the hotel bathroom door.

Reactions: Smilla, Trashcan, CentreMid and 4 others
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
I might as well be dead already. Everyone outside my mother and father has already justifiably given up on me.

Mom and dad will not be suprised at the news.

I fully expect users here to care more about my death than my people irl

LUL

Reactions: Smilla, RM5998, Trashcan and 9 others
D

Deleted member 847

Has anyone here ever called the police on another member who stated he was going to ctb in x hours/days?

B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Has anyone here ever called the police on another member who stated he was going to ctb in x hours/days?

That should be against the god damn rules here

Reactions: RM5998, solacely, Trashcan and 6 others
D

Deleted member 847

That should be against the god damn rules here
Pro lifers are like japanese kamikazes. They dont care if they die as long as they take you with them (besides they just need to see the IP, the staff will never know which member did it)

Reactions: Trashcan
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018

Hell no. I would never do that to someone.

Reactions: Smilla, MortDeVivre and whatmattersmost
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Oh please don't .... I don't want that to happen.

Reactions: whatmattersmost, MissLisa and Clover
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
How would you even know we're another member was?

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Dead_Inside
D

Deleted member 847

I think most of us are seen as attention whores, so we're safe even without VPN, and fortunately I don't live in the US (there's only one another member from my country here)

DarkTear

DarkTear

Aug 1, 2018
Everyone outside my mother and father has already justifiably given up on me.

Mom and dad will not be suprised at the news.
It sounds sad but I think that's actually positive: I think they would be much more shocked and desperate about your death if it would happen all of sudden... They can handle it better if they already saw it coming.

Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
I'm using Tor. And please don't anyone even think about doing that.
I might not post before I CTB just in case.

Reactions: Trashcan, MissLisa and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I wouldn't ever. I know what it feels like. I would never wish that on another - never.

Reactions: Trashcan and MissLisa
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Yeah I won't be posting it on here either. This is the only place I trust to talk but I wouldn't risk that at all. I look at my death as one chance that I need to get right. I won't tell anyone

Reactions: Trashcan
D

Deleted member 847

Yeah I won't be posting it on here either. This is the only place I trust to talk but I wouldn't risk that at all. I look at my death as one chance that I need to get right. I won't tell anyone
You can do it this way.
Goodbye guys, I'll ctb in 2 months. If the police comes just tell them you weren't serious about it. What the hell can they do to you? They can't just deduce what your real intentions were and send you to a hospital based on their guess.

Reactions: MissLisa
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
You can do it this way.
Goodbye guys, I'll ctb in 2 months. If the police comes just tell them you weren't serious about it. What the hell can they do to you? They can't just deduce what your real intentions were and send you to a hospital based on their guess.
I could but I feel that suicide is a personal thing and I don't know why but I want to keep it quiet, even from here.

Reactions: Trashcan, whatmattersmost and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
Spirals

Spirals

Sep 13, 2018
Well if it was a cry for help then I'm glad he got it.

But yes a good reminder! People know I plan to CTB but I'm not letting anyone know when or where or even my final method. I do trust them but they also may panic at the last moment and try to stop me so it's not worth it!
Also I've been testing the timed emails to make sure they don't send immediately.
I didn't know you could time the emails. Good to know b.c I want to be positive family members get their notes.

Reactions: lv-gras
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
I think most of us are seen as attention whores, so we're safe even without VPN, and fortunately I don't live in the US (there's only one another member from my country here)
Speak for Yourself.

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
Law makes you victim for even knowing about it.................. SAAAAAAAAD THIS LIFE IS SAD

setianism

setianism

Sep 15, 2018
I hope that the people on here have the common sense not to call the cops, after all we all keep talking about how dumb pro lifers are for "rescuing" us. And I doubt we've got pro lifers members

Nightmare

Nightmare

Devil
Sep 15, 2018
I hope that the people on here have the common sense not to call the cops, after all we all keep talking about how dumb pro lifers are for "rescuing" us. And I doubt we've got pro lifers members
im pretty sure there are hypocrities here that intends to save our lives because our lives matters!

D

Deleted member 847

Sper ca n-ai de gand sa chemi politia pe mine in caz ca iesi din depresie. :))

setianism

setianism

Sep 15, 2018
Sper ca n-ai de gand sa chemi politia pe mine in caz ca iesi din depresie. :))
Bai si daca ipotetic asta s-ar intampla si as si stii in ce oras stai tot nu cred ca ar veni ambulanta decat dupa vreo cateva ore ca doar la ce sa te astepti de la statul roman. Plus sunt in depresie de vreo 5 ani nu mai am eu sanse