• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
The weather is bleak. Dark clouds slowly moving by, rain slowly coming down, the mists of fog just hanging in the air, and the wind is calm.

It's days like this that has me feeling dark. I just want to escape and wander into the woods.

I love being in the woods when the weather is like this. I can't tell you what it is about the woods that intrigue me to want to be in there.

Is it the silence? The solitude? The sometimes frightening experience of being out there alone? Or is it because it makes me feel free?

i don't know which it is, but just the four questions above has me wanting to make my next escape.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
The weather is bleak. Dark clouds slowly moving by, rain slowly coming down, the mists of fog just hanging in the air, and the wind is calm.

It's days like this that has me feeling dark. I just want to escape and wander into the woods.

I love being in the woods when the weather is like this. I can't tell you what it is about the woods that intrigue me to want to be in there.

Is it the silence? The solitude? The sometimes frightening experience of being out there alone? Or is it because it makes me feel free?

i don't know which it is, but just the four questions above has me wanting to make my next escape.
Maybe you'll never know the answer to your questions, but what you have here is the gift of opportunity.
If it is your desire, take yourself to those misty, murky woods. Let each breath you suck in bring peace and calm to you.
Lay on the mossy floor in the gloom and stare at the canopy of trees so hard it makes the shape of the past, the future, your dreams.
It is under this canopy, in the mist I wish you, my friend peace and calm and may you find what you're looking for.
DBD

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Maybe you'll never know the answer to your questions, but what you have here is the gift of opportunity.
If it is your desire, take yourself to those misty, murky woods. Let each breath you suck in bring peace and calm to you.
Lay on the mossy floor in the gloom and stare at the canopy of trees so hard it makes the shape of the past, the future, your dreams.
It is under this canopy, in the mist I wish you, my friend peace and calm and may you find what you're looking for.
DBD
Thanks bud. I love how you worded this.

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I actually prefer it when the weather is like this. The sunny days when everyone is outside and enjoying life makes me more depressed because I know I will never get to be like that.
So relatable