• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
I have decided to discontinue therapy, I won't be taking therapy anymore. If my counsellor texts me, I'll tell her that I won't be taking any sessions from her or anyone anymore. I don't want to try anymore. This is it, life's too hard. Why to suffer when you can just end it all right!?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well, as this is the recovery section, I'm sorry therapy failed but maybe therapy did not address the trigger points for your MH issues / depression? What's causing you MH issues?

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
Well, as this is the recovery section, I'm sorry therapy failed but maybe therapy did not address the trigger points for your MH issues / depression? What's causing you MH issues?
I should post this in suicide section.
I couldn't open up much to my therapist cause I don't have any privacy at home and I couldn't day everything because everyone could hear me.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I should post this in suicide section.
I couldn't open up much to my therapist cause I don't have any privacy at home and I couldn't day everything because everyone could hear me.
I'm sorry this happened to you. If you cannot open up bc of no privacy at home then therapy is useless even if you had hopes. Would there be a chance you could visit a therapist in person instead of online sessions?

A

a.fool

Student
Jun 27, 2023
I'm sorry this happened to you. If you cannot open up bc of no privacy at home then therapy is useless even if you had hopes. Would there be a chance you could visit a therapist in person instead of online sessions?
No that's not possible to visit a therapist in real.

• Hugs