• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I have read his book, he is a brilliant writer and inspired me to live a more minimalist life and to withdraw from society. It didn't change my mind about ctb but I will watch this video and see :) thanks for sharing

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Yes absolutely what he recommends will work. However I still plan to CTB to avoid advanced aging in the future

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
GIF by Game of Thrones
''I am no one''

nowhere2befound

nowhere2befound

Jan 8, 2021
"Die before you die". It's terrible idea from my perspective. I am willing to throw away everything, the whole life. But i won't die, i will just leave this body. I see ctb as victory in that situation because if i died before that, all left would be a coward and i am not that. I am not afraid of physical death, I am not giving up on myself.

BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
This is interesting. I've actually been interested in ego death for some time. I wonder how if I were to actually experience an "ego-death", how that were influence my views on both myself and my desire for suicide. Part of me thinks that's unlikely to change, and a part of me can't help but wonder. Either way a pretty interesting concept. Hopefully I might be able to do it someday, if its possible for my forever spinning mind lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: BandAddict
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
This is interesting. I've actually been interested in ego death for some time. I wonder how if I were to actually experience an "ego-death", how that were influence my views on both myself and my desire for suicide. Part of me thinks that's unlikely to change, and a part of me can't help but wonder. Either way a pretty interesting concept. Hopefully I might be able to do it someday, if its possible for my forever spinning mind lol.
If you are interested to find more details on it, his book is called 'The Power of Now' it is extremely helpful and ego death is especially beneficial for anyone who is struggling with material, financial or societal pressures and/or addiction. Most of his ideas about living in the moment are basically mindfulness which is useful if your current moment is nice and worth focusing on :)