• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

testingthis101010

Feb 10, 2021
I didn't pay attention to him, especially that I felt he was yet another online "false hope peddler" that pretends that (all kinds of) depression can be beat.
He excels in clickbait thumbnails using all the arsenal of sneaky marketing tactics at his disposal to manipulate his audience.

He got my attention when I saw him use this high profile story to yet gain even more visibility and audience, and as you guess he is trying to
show you the way, like there was only ONE way and that incurable mental illnesses do not exist. Why would there be incurable physical diseases
and not ones that touch our mental state?

Here is the video that sparked my interest (as I have already knew about the woman from another source news):

Your opinion?

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Note that by sharing this video, you're also adding more views to it. There will be people on here that will fall for his ideas, or not. Which then increases the traffic on his channel and his already increasing "popularity."

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I didn't pay attention to him, especially that I felt he was yet another online "false hope peddler" that pretends that (all kinds of) depression can be beat.
He excels in clickbait thumbnails using all the arsenal of sneaky marketing tactics at his disposal to manipulate his audience.

He got my attention when I saw him use this high profile story to yet gain even more visibility and audience, and as you guess he is trying to
show you the way, like there was only ONE way and that incurable mental illnesses do not exist. Why would there be incurable physical diseases
and not ones that touch our mental state?

Here is the video that sparked my interest (as I have already knew about the woman from another source news):

Your opinion?

I've come across his stuff before - he does do good video on narcissism but I have this feeling of impending doom that he's just another grifter on YouTube. I saw another comment (I would have never have noticed this - probably autism face recognition) about his profile pictures looking up more (nose pointing up) indicates a sense of superiority. I watched an FBI face analysis video which isn't the best source of information to match it but they stated a similar outcome when doing an analysis.

"Beat" depression. Lmao yeah. Like you can "win" at life. Why is it such an absolute? Manage - ok I get - peaks and troughs but BEAT? come on….

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
He has some good stuff to be fair but I don't agree with him that we can all be treated.

Certainly a big portion can be treated and do recover, but that's not true for everyone.

Some of us have highly resistant and untreatable depression, I believe that to my core as I have fought for 25 years. Met countless doctors, therapists, tried AA, NA, various support groups, medication, gyms, diets etc. None have taken.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I've come across his stuff before - he does do good video on narcissism but I have this feeling of impending doom that he's just another grifter on YouTube. I saw another comment (I would have never have noticed this - probably autism face recognition) about his profile pictures looking up more (nose pointing up) indicates a sense of superiority. I watched an FBI face analysis video which isn't the best source of information to match it but they stated a similar outcome when doing an analysis.

"Beat" depression. Lmao yeah. Like you can "win" at life. Why is it such an absolute? Manage - ok I get - peaks and troughs but BEAT? come on….
"Beat" vs "manage" -- It's a twist in words that give false hope to people. "Beating" gives out a sense of high optimism and hope that things will become so much better after you beat it (if that ever comes), while "managing" leans more towards reality because there are a shit ton of things in life that will make things worse for you on top of what you're already dealing with. The reality that many experience for not having enough or any support system at all. Support system that can range from having someone to simply talk/vent to without judgement, to having a safe and secure place for you to recover without having to worry about starving and being homeless because you're not in a capacity to participate in society. It's highly ignorant and dismissive of what many people have to deal with.

People can get around in life by picking and choosing words and ideas that may fit what they're looking for. "New perspectives" can be an attractive thing for a lot of people as well. Gives them a bit of hope until they realize it isn't working because inside it's actually the same fucking idea, just wrapped up in different words.

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Manage to me (looking at it from a highly pessimistic and nihilistic angle) is heavy coping. Management so that at least I have something to do. If I had the fund the "manage" would go down more as I would have more time at the sanctuary but it wouldn't erase the overall problem.

Manage to neurotypicals means dump as much shit as possible on you so that you are numb to the thing that is making you have pain. Like how the mange depression with throwing tons of anti depressants at you. That's not manage - that's called being a guinea pig.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I couldn't watch more than a minute of it he seems cringey and just trying to get views
His narcissism stuff is good (but it's not what his channel is about overall). The way he talks and his speech is pretty much the same as most YouTubers who are in a medical field. I don't know what it is but the algorithm and mods get so trigger happy (probably due to elections) that you have to be very careful what you say or type. Even pronouncing words wrong can give you issues to your account.
I couldn't watch more than a minute of it he seems cringey and just trying to get views
Maybe he will just give this to everyone and they are cured:

Remember just sing along and pretend it's all ok.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
His narcissism stuff is good (but it's not what his channel is about overall). The way he talks and his speech is pretty much the same as most YouTubers who are in a medical field. I don't know what it is but the algorithm and mods get so trigger happy (probably due to elections) that you have to be very careful what you say or type. Even pronouncing words wrong can give you issues to your account.

Maybe he will just give this to everyone and they are cured:

Remember just sing along and pretend it's all ok.

You have a great sense of humor

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
You have a great sense of humor
It's really weird. The undiagnosed autism, having a mixed background, talking normally (pronouncing words and not talking like an English idiot), dry and logical responses. People have said that a lot. I was talking to a client and he started laughing but I was being serious. Maybe I'm a clown to neurotypicals lol.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It's really weird. The undiagnosed autism, having a mixed background, talking normally (pronouncing words and not talking like an English idiot), dry and logical responses. People have said that a lot. I was talking to a client and he started laughing but I was being serious. Maybe I'm a clown to neurotypicals lol.
Well I hope you know we aren't making fun of you we agree with you and it comes out in a humorous way

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Well I hope you know we aren't making fun of you we agree with you and it comes out in a humorous way
Oh yeah - people here is fine. Our situations are all different but we all relate to that one thing. It's just out on the open it's very different. Even comments like why animals get close to me and don't attack. I had that a lot at the sanctuary at Spain. Some African greys would actual fly to my shoulder because I was there often (i did have food) but even when I wasn't handing out monkey nuts sometimes they would perch on me for the little walk around (it's a small aviary). Same with the lemurs - I was the fruit man - some days they loved green grapes and other days purple only - they are really lazy and funny eaters lol.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Oh yeah - people here is fine. Our situations are all different but we all relate to that one thing. It's just out on the open it's very different. Even comments like why animals get close to me and don't attack. I had that a lot at the sanctuary at Spain. Some African greys would actual fly to my shoulder because I was there often (i did have food) but even when I wasn't handing out monkey nuts sometimes they would perch on me for the little walk around (it's a small aviary). Same with the lemurs - I was the fruit man - some days they loved green grapes and other days purple only - they are really lazy and funny eaters lol.
You remind me of Ace Ventura

• Yay!
Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
You remind me of Ace Ventura
Ironically I really liked Ace Ventura and The Mask. Probably the creativity, colours, wacky set pieces. Just complete chaos with purpose. Pretty much my brain.
the mask GIF