N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
We have to remind ourselves that behind (almost) all profiles there is an individual person with probably a tragic background. I try to adapt my communication so that I don't hurt others too much. (but with no guarantee). Some debates for example about politics can be kind of personal. I rather avoid to reply sometimes when it becomes too heated.

But when having the idea of this thread I had something different in my mind. I am coming just from a very burdensome day. I am extremely exhausted, kind of paranoid, extremely fast racing thoughts went through my head, feeling nauseous all the time, and I have to keep going like that for the next 5 weeks with barely any break. I am scared as fuck to break down.

I ask myself as so often why exactly my life had to be such a torture chamber. It is so fucking cruel. It plays with my deepest desires and in the end as so often life spits me in my face I know that. But when I browsed the forum and read stories I was reminded I am not alone with that. And for that I am very thankful. It is very comforting to know that. It really feels good in my soul being able to share my agony. It makes my living hell a little bit less unbearable.

It is heartbreaking how the people suffer on here. But we can comfort each other by sharing our feelings and by that feeling less lonely. Maybe that sounds corny. And the thought is not even that creative. But this evening it certainly helped me to calm down a little bit. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and 11 others
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
I think that's a lovely sentiment. I feel like a lot of my own problems are due to loneliness and -while it's certainly not a cure all for everyone- I think having a bigger support network would benefit a lot of people here.

If you or anyone else just needs a sympathetic ear my DMs are always open. I might not have magic advice that will make everything better but I can listen and care.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lammpz, Kore, esclava and 1 other person
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I think as obvious as your point is, it's often forgotten and I think you're spot on. Each post, each comment, is someone who is here because their life is shit in one or more ways; shit enough to make them consider or actually plan suicide. The least we can do for each other is share the burdens and offer genuine care to each other.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Kore
Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
I agree, everything feels so surreal here. I guess people express themselves in the deepest of ways when contemplating the end, we all drop the shitty facade we wear out in society.

Despite being nothing more than words on a screen, the people here seem more real than everyone else out there o.o

• Love
Reactions: tiger b, noname223 and just_a_guy
just_a_guy

just_a_guy

thispersondoesnotexist
Oct 27, 2023
I agree, everything feels so surreal here. I guess people express themselves in the deepest of ways when contemplating the end, we all drop the shitty facade we wear out in society.

Despite being nothing more than words on a screen, the people here seem more real than everyone else out there o.o
That's a good point. I personally feel like I can say what I want to without adjusting the message. It's such a sense of relief

Reactions: Kore
Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
That's a good point. I personally feel like I can say what I want to without adjusting the message. It's such a sense of relief
totally agree - anywhere else I write I'll find myself scanning over my message repeatedly making sure it's… idk, acceptable? Whereas here I can just speak my mind, without judgement

Reactions: just_a_guy