• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
This place isn't worth anyone's time or effort.
Not to mention we're all rotting and dying so there is that too.
Fuck the earth. the reward is death that why it isn't worth the effort
You put significantly more energy, work, and emotion into surviving than the reward is worth
which is to keep working so you can keep on surviving in the end we all die anyway

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
People will never allow it due to their own selfishness
Discontinuing the Earth just because you don't like being alive would actually make you the selfish one. Being pro-choice means respecting the fact that not everyone wants to die. We are supposed to be advocating for people to have the right to die if they so please, not talking about how we wish all of life was gone. That's just inching your way into pro-death rhetoric.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Discontinuing the Earth just because you don't like being alive would actually make you the selfish one. Being pro-choice means respecting the fact that not everyone wants to die. We are supposed to be advocating for people to have the right to die if they so please, not talking about how we wish all of life was gone. That's just inching your way into pro-death rhetoric.
The earth will be discontinued eventually; it's inevitable. I don't have control over it. The sun will burn out one day. There will be a heat death of the universe because nothing lasts forever. Suffering is a net negative though and as long as you're alive, you will inevitably suffer. That's why it's better never to have been. There's a pleasure and pain asymmetry in life. There are endless ways to feel pain and few ways to feel pleasure. Our existence is so insignificant if you think about the greater scheme of things. The universe has no need for us, and neither does the earth. Nothing has a need for anything. We're just here by chance; it was 1 in 400 billion. We're just mere specks of dust on a floating rock in space, yet we think that we're gods. One day we will all be forgotten; no one will remember us

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
The earth will be discontinued eventually. I don't have control over it. There will be a heat death of the universe because nothing lasts forever. Suffering is a net negative though and as long as you're alive, you will inevitably suffer. That's why it's better never to have been
By the time the earth is gone our species will likely already be long extinct. Also, the degree to which suffering is a net negative can differ greatly from person to person and can depend on a lot of factors. Your statement of "that's why it's better never to have been" is not a statement that applies to everyone. Some people still see life as something that's worth it, even with all the suffering that comes from it, because they find a lot joy in life. Just because we want to die because of our circumstances doesn't mean that death is answer for everyone.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Such a shame that enriched uranium is so hard to come by. There terrorists would've done away with us decades ago.

Reactions: sserafim
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's above my own and all other human's paygrade to decide for all living things whether life should exist or not. Being "pro-choice" means having autonomy over one's own self only.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
By the time the earth is gone our species will likely already be long extinct. Also, the degree to which suffering is a net negative can differ greatly from person to person and can depend on a lot of factors. Your statement of "that's why it's better never to have been" is not a statement that applies to everyone. Some people still see life as something that's worth it, even with all the suffering that comes from it, because they find a lot joy in life. Just because we want to die because of our circumstances doesn't mean that death is answer for everyone.
Death is not an option but an impending inevitability. Everyone is going to die anyway no matter what. in 130 years all 8 billion humans alive now will be dead every one of them . Everyone thinks that's a long time . 100 years is nothing . even young people could tell 5 or 10 years passed really fast . how long ago did 2014, 2019 seem? could you tell this happened 4 years ago while this 10 years ago and that was so much longer ago? could you even remember any day minute by minute 4 years ago? The older people know the decades fly like days.

i don't care if all of them think living in a nursing home in old age is fun. I worked in a nursing home i know different. i will choose to be in non-existence while they have "enjoyment" with constant pain they never imagined existed , being demented in their nursing home

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Death is not an option but an impending inevitability. Everyone is going to die anyway no matter what. in 130 years all 8 billion humans alive now will be dead every one of them. Everyone thinks that's a long time . 100 years is nothing . even young people could tell 5 or 10 years passed really fast . how long ago did 2014, 2019 seem? could you tell this happened 4 years ago while this 10 years ago and that was so much longer ago? could you even remember any day minute by minute 4 years ago? The older people know the decades fly like days.

i don't care if all of them think living in a nursing home in old age is fun. I worked in a nursing home i know different. i will choose to be in non-existence while they have "enjoyment" with constant pain they never imagined existed , being demented in their nursing home

Nursing homes aren't even that common in many parts of the world so that last statement wouldn't apply to a significant portion of the population. They aren't as common in many other parts of the world since, in a lot of other countries, it's common for senior citizens to either live by themselves or with family. My mom has talked about how weird she finds the existence of nursing homes here in my country, since in her country most older folk live by themselves.

Your entire rant is kind of just meaningless. You are going on about how time flies and how insignificant it is, as though that matters when it doesn't. If someone sees life as worth it, then from their perspective they are going to live it and enjoy as much of it as possible since every second counts. While death will happen, people should always have the choice between choosing to die (ctb/MAID) or choosing to live and let life decide when their time has come. The point is not that death isn't inevitable, the point is that people should have the choice over whether they want to die or continue with living and let life decide when their time has come.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Nursing homes aren't even that common in many parts of the world so that last statement wouldn't apply to a significant portion of the population. They aren't as common in many other parts of the world since, in a lot of other countries, it's common for senior citizens to either live by themselves or with family. My mom has talked about how weird she finds the existence of nursing homes here in my country, since in her country most older folk live by themselves.

Your entire rant is kind of just meaningless. You are going on about how time flies and how insignificant it is, as though that matters when it doesn't. If someone sees life as worth it, then from their perspective they are going to live it and enjoy as much of it as possible since every second counts. While death will happen, people should always have the choice between choosing to die (ctb/MAID) or choosing to live and let life decide when their time has come. The point is not that death isn't inevitable, the point is that people should have the choice over whether they want to die or continue with living and let life decide when their time has come.

no fleeting pleasure crap that you don't remember is worth the extreme unending constant unbearable pain possible.

Death is not a choice . Everyone is going to die . all 8 billion will be dead in 130 years. most in 100 years. Everything they did in their life they won't remember and they will be forgotten after Death. After Death is non-existence forever . nothing matters in 200 years nothing will matter . in 1 trillion years nothing will matter.

You must be young . any older person can tell decades go by like a few days . How fast did the last 5 years go by?

old age makes life 1000's of times worse. if you have to work even worse. disability another million times worse and so on .

People think they remember everything .it's an illusion .. no one remembers the people at the super market or store or public place any time last year or even last week. what were they wearing? memory is a just a weak low resolution reconstructed model of a very few things . a human is just cells .

old age is inevitable and decay. i witnessed extreme suffering in old age. doesn't matter if in a nursing home or not.

Death is not a choice . Everyone is going to die . all 8 billion will be dead in 130 years. most in 100 years.

I don't care if some other humans want to live and struggle and suffer and get old. But it's this belief that life is sacred that is allowing them to take away the choice of nembutal ,assisted suicide , suicide kits to those that want to exit the prison of evil life and this evil world. They took away the most important right to escape extreme suffering and torture by making guranteed suicide crimes.

I don't see a difference between me and another animal like a bird , mouse , monkey fish

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
no fleeting pleasure crap that you don't remember is worth the extreme unending constant unbearable pain possible.

Death is not a choice . Everyone is going to die . all 8 billion will be dead in 130 years. most in 100 years. Everything they did in their life they won't remember and they will be forgotten after Death. After Death is non-existence forever . nothing matters in 200 years nothing will matter . in 1 trillion years nothing will matter.

You must be young . any older person can tell decades go by like a few days . How fast did the last 5 years go by?

old age makes life 1000's of times worse. if you have to work even worse. disability another million times worse and so on .

People think they remember everything .it's an illusion .. no one remembers the people at the super market or store or public place any time last year or even last week. what were they wearing? memory is a just a weak low resolution reconstructed model of a very few things . a human is just cells .

old age is inevitable and decay. i witnessed extreme suffering in old age. doesn't matter if in a nursing home or not.

Death is not a choice . Everyone is going to die . all 8 billion will be dead in 130 years. most in 100 years.

I don't care if some other humans want to live and struggle and suffer and get old. But it's this belief that life is sacred that is allowing them to take away the choice of nembutal ,assisted suicide , suicide kits to those that want to exit the prison of evil life and this evil world. They took away the most important right to escape extreme suffering and torture by making guranteed suicide crimes.

I don't see a difference between me and another animal like a bird , mouse , monkey fish

Okay then. I feel like you didn't even address my post, let alone did you even really address the other one. It kind of feels like you're just responding to me with random rants, lol.