Pretty.Odd251

Pretty.Odd251

Aug 15, 2023
Long time lurker first time poster.

This is it guys. Im 26 yo, been a benzo user for 3 years, unemployed for 2 years and recently lost someone close to me. I am just an all round terrible person.
Ive tried twice before which obviously failed. One in march last year where i spent 2 weeks in hospital and permanently fucked my brain. Another in January this year which caused psychosis and i ended up in the cells for a night.
I need this time to work.
I dont want anyone one i know finding me (again) so i want to drive as far north as possible without leaving too much of a footprint and drive to a nice quiet viewpoint to CTB.
Ive brought 25x M30s online. (Because i dont like the idea of train jumping, jumping from hight, hanging and guns are banned in my country) I would like to go out, as ive spent my last 3 years. High.
Never used opioids so im going to take some xanax to knock me out before the oxys do.
Ive stuff written for family/friends on a lengthy word doc.
This is probably going to be the last chance i get before im locked up.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, tera_forest and saddestbunny
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
I'm sorry to hear about your situation

I hope you can find peace, message me if you need someone to vent to

Reactions: Pretty.Odd251
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
As someone who has never taken anything you've mentioned, I can't comment on that, but I will defer to you and your experience and I hope that whatever you feel needs to happen gets you to where you feel you need to be. Good luck and peace to you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really awful what you've been through, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best of luck.