Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
since yesterday I have been quite emotionally devastated, I have been drinking a lot of alcohol and since this morning I have a body ache, besides I feel very disoriented and without ideas of what to do now

I really feel stuck, and I want to get out of that state but it's really difficult, I feel like a failure

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: narval, noname223, gottago222 and 8 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
since yesterday I have been quite emotionally devastated, I have been drinking a lot of alcohol and since this morning I have a body ache, besides I feel very disoriented and without ideas of what to do now

I really feel stuck, and I want to get out of that state but it's really difficult, I feel like a failure
Sorry to hear Judah , did you see doctor for body ache ? Is probably hangover not sure.. i dont see you as failure.. you sound like a really nice person and you care enough bout forum that you and other member went n made another forum ,thats something no ?

needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021

you're the opposite of a failure, you created the beautiful new forum! don't let some random idiot ruin you day

Onthe29th

Onthe29th

Experienced
Dec 28, 2021
You're a programmer aren't you? Isn't there a lot of freelance work available? I thought the career was versatile.

DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
You're not a failure. And it's okay to feel stuck, nobody will come up with solutions/a way forward in a day or even a week, such things take time. And I can totally understand your devastation, I'd just encourage you to find less harmful ways to try to deal with it, since I've seen how alcohol can often times make things much worse and I wouldn't want that to happen to you.

Hugs,

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this, I understand that it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. I wish you the best.