• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ilovemybed

Dec 5, 2022
just one question tho, if i get high or i take some cough medicine that induces sleepiness, will i not feel too much on the stabbing?

J

jruo

Apr 25, 2023
I personally don't think that's a good idea unless you have like; a samurai sword or something.
I'm no expert on these things though

Reactions: Das Nichts
I

ilovemybed

Dec 5, 2022
I personally don't think that's a good idea unless you have like; a samurai sword or something.
I'm no expert on these things though
i understand. honestly my goal is not to die right now. it's just that ive been seeing therapist and i dont think my parents take it seriously. maybe they need to see me bleeding right in front of them

• Aww..
Reactions: jruo
J

jruo

Apr 25, 2023
i understand. honestly my goal is not to die right now. it's just that ive been seeing therapist and i dont think my parents take it seriously. maybe they need to see me bleeding right in front of them
I don't feel confident enough to give you advice on this, but hopefully you work out the issues with your parents. I can sympathize all too well, so I'm very sorry you feel this way.

pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
I'm not sure about the pain while you're high but you will feel it piercing your skin and going into your muscles, it also depends on the type of blade you want to use, some of them are better and some of them are worse. I would recommend you do some research about blades before attempting to stab yourself.

SuffrInSilence

SuffrInSilence

Sep 22, 2022
I have those thoughts as well and honestly, I wouldn't act on them. The SI will be crazy, the chances you'd be able to do any real damage is low and it will hurt like hell. It's a nice image, not so much in reality

peachchildtenshi

peachchildtenshi

life
Apr 6, 2023
I had only did minimal research and found out that you are most likely going to hurt yourself if you stab yourself in the abdomen, its only when you hit a certain blood vessel does it lead you to death, though its painful and takes time.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I had only did minimal research and found out that you are most likely going to hurt yourself if you stab yourself in the abdomen, its only when you hit a certain blood vessel does it lead you to death, though its painful and takes time.
Well and you just bleed out which will lead to death.
Ugh I hate how we have to resort to painless/dangerous ways. This sucks