• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

smileycryptid

smileycryptid

For what does it mean to live ?
Mar 22, 2024
life is just to unbearable right now and I can't deal with it anymore there's nothing to live for and I think im probably dying anyway what is the likeliness of ctb by bridge if I just jump off it

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: smileycryptid
smileycryptid

smileycryptid

Mar 22, 2024
Thank you so much for the information @Oliver and @casandranova29 I have been struggling in find it I really feel like today should be the day but I really don't want to survive
last time I tried to jump my friend told on me and there was a police search they found me and took me to hospital
I'm going to look into 50+ bridges see if there's anyway I could get to one today
I haven't done it yet, because I don't know where to find that place..
I wish you good luck and peace when you find that place

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: grahf and Oliver
smileycryptid

smileycryptid

Mar 22, 2024
I don't think I have many other options and I cant walk any further so i might just have to hope it goes well I know that's not a good idea but I don't know what else to do
All the bridges around here are small

Last edited:
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
I don't think I have many other opinions and I cant walk any further so i might just have to hope it goes well I know that's not a good idea but I don't know what else to do
Do you live in Europe or the US?

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Okay. I live in Denmark. I has also been thinking about jumping since it's 99% reliable if done from sufficient height, but there is no place like that where I live. The problem with a bridge is that it has to be very tall + the surface has to be hard. Furthermore, there might be a huge fence that is hard to climb and people might interfere if you try to climb it. It's very difficult to find a good bridge to jump from in my opinion. A mountain would probably be better, or some huge cliff. I just don't know where to find a place like that...

xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
goodluck, i hope you find the peace you deserve in this method you have chosen.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I hope you seek eternal peace from any further suffering OP and best luck.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I don't think I have many other opinions and I cant walk any further so i might just have to hope it goes well I know that's not a good idea but I don't know what else to do
I wouldn't recommend it, 23 meters isn't going to go well. You say you can't walk far now, when you're paralyzed you won't be walking at all for the rest of your life.
Does it have to specifically be today? You could research some more, maybe you could get an uber to a more suitable location another day?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hey.... I feel that, it is the same for me. Life is unbearable, no matter how I look at it, it is unbearable. Dead end.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
A good guideline is that to be almost certain of dying you need to jump from a height of at least 100 ft (30 metres) and land on a hard surface (such as concrete or rocks). There have been cases of people surviving from greater heights, but they are rare. From 23 metres you might die, but there is also a possibility you might just finish up seriously injured. I think it would be prudent to wait and see if you can find a different location.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Just make sure to do adequate research and don't do anything impulsively as that could lead to survival in an even worse state. Good luck with your plans though, whatever you decide on.

smileycryptid

smileycryptid

Mar 22, 2024
an update
I'm still here just been organising stuff found a bridge it's 43m instead of fifty but unfortunately that's the best I can find I'm trying to organise a ride there today I'm just having some difficulty I'm 100% set on this though if not today then as soon as possible I know I'm impatient but I just can't bare life anymore it's been so bad for so long everyday is just pure suffering and I got some news that just confirmed my choice
Thank you to everyone that helped me today and posted kind words it means so much

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Hey smiley just wondering how you are today?