• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
It's been a week since he jumped off an 8 storey building a few minutes away from my apartment. I cross that street daily and now I look at this new possible way to ctb JUST AROUND THE CORNER with even more confidence than ever before.

I have decided on the exact date 7 years ago and been considering full suspension hanging for quite a few years but after seeing how someone drops ~80 feet (THE RECOMMENDATION IS AT LEAST TWICE AS MUCH) onto concrete and instantly dies.. Fingers itching, really wanna join the jumper club even when the mountaineer me can't jump off a cliff or just simply drop for 3,500+ feet anytime I'm in the Swiss Alps. The SI keeps screaming to turn around anytime I get that "just one step forward and I am 100% gone" thought. Of course, the view is to die for, not gonna lie.

So much respect for my dearest neighbor. Maybe this was a sign that I should consider this possibility and create a plan B.

He's not the only one to succeed at this method. For example, just last year my family friend, a goddamn 13 year old, managed to land on his head after dropping for 70 or so feet onto concrete a few blocks away from my house and also had instantly died. (I live in a country with one of the highest ctb ratings in the world, don't mind me!)

Fingers itchy.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
jumping's unfortunately my method too. my building's 10 stories. i think it might have the worst SI out of all the methods tbh. def can't overcome it w logic alone, i'll need to be under the influence of something :p i wish u luck!!!

the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
jumping's unfortunately my method too. my building's 10 stories. i think it might have the worst SI out of all the methods tbh. def can't overcome it w logic alone, i'll need to be under the influence of something :p i wish u luck!!!
I'll probably stick to this method as a plan B because of the massive SI,, best of luck to you! Such bravery.. Happy for you <3

• Love
Reactions: hikikomorizombie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also see those who managed to succeed in ctb as being fortunate, I envy and admire those with the courage for the jumping method, they are brave to me.