StyxFerryStowaway

StyxFerryStowaway

Sep 9, 2023
While I don't think it'd lessen the pain my family will feel one bit, how much it tears me up inside thinking about them finding me in my room or somewhere after I die has made me want to find somewhere out of the way to kill myself. Since if I do it I'll be shooting myself, it's not like I need undisturbed privacy for hours, but I can't quite bring myself to actually look for a place.

What I'm thinking, is somewhere not too far, or too out of the way so they don't have to worry about me being missing, but far enough that they won't be the ones to find me. It might sound fucked up, but I don't really care what some stranger thinks when they see my few dozen pounds of ape meat going bad, so I'd considered a local park. Somewhere nice for me to sit and think for a while before checking out. Does anyone have similar thoughts? Or perhaps suggestions?

Reactions: lwlaiet8887
paroxysm

paroxysm

I Felt Nothing
Sep 17, 2023
picking a place is pretty hard considering most places are populated with people. I say walk around and go to multiple places to see which one is best like a forest or abandoned building.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Woods is your best choice if possible. If you want to be more ethical you could try cover your body and send out an email to your local police department to come find you.