SentimentalTrip

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
This is such a far fetched scenario, but I am thinking about at least attempting to travel to obtain N.

I'm a native Spanish speaker and I'm Hispanic. In most countries that have sold N in the past (according to the PpeH), I would look like a local. My accent would be noticeably out of place in certain countries though (especially Mexico).

I imagine that most people that attempt to get N in Latin America are obviously foreign, and probably middle-aged or elderly. I'm far from that age-range, which I'm thinking might make it easier to make a convincing story about why I want N.

Thoughts? I don't see any real repercussions except money lost.

I've been thinking about this for a while now. I oscillate between thinking this is a ridiculous plan and thinking it's worth a shot.

Reactions: 0000000000000, raindrop9 and Iamtired
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I mean, weigh up the options here. You sure you don't have any other products you can buy to get the job done locally? There's always gases and opiods and SN and whatnot available under every nook and cranny. Just gotta be looking for them.

If not, then it's not a hugely ludicrous idea. Not sure if you'll be able to get it out of South America though so worst case scenario is you have to CTB in a whole other continent. Not sure how you'd feel about that since you'd be doing it so far away from home, but then again I guess there's a few minor benefits from doing that.