• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
.I plan to ctb soon. Til then fantasizing about it is the only thing that makes me feel any less dispair.

Reactions: dano6533, LivedTooLong, Caerula and 6 others
Fennoscandia

Fennoscandia

Jul 2, 2018
I understand what you mean. Sometimes I feel that the only solace in life is that there is no solace, and embracing that mindset brings what little respite there is.

Reactions: DoneWithThis, dano6533, LivedTooLong and 3 others
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
It does, doesn't it. It's the only thing I'm looking forward to right now. To my mother (one of my reasons for doing it), it probably looks like I'm recovering. None of my problems are solved, but I still feel better.

Reactions: dano6533, Caerula and BellaKAT
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
I feel ya. It feels wrong to say it's "fun" to think about my death, but it really is nice to know that I'll be ending my life soon. No more pain for either me or anyone around me

Reactions: dano6533, Caerula and BellaKAT
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
It's mostly about the peace that comes from knowing I having a way out, I feel so trapped here.

Reactions: dano6533, LivedTooLong, Rocky M and 2 others