• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
I ve had enough. This isn't really on impulse as I've been on the verge for a few weeks. Coming up with a date just didnt work for me.
I haven't done the 48 hr. Last ate at 1800uk so looking to take stat dose meto at around midnight.
Plan to take propranolol and some rennies along with 120mg dihydrocodeine and some paracetamol.
25g sn in minimum of water at around 1am.
If I do this, I thank this forum for existing and for all the kind words said by many already.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Seagirl, Time and 28 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
May you find peace and end your suffering

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Seagirl and howard
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
All the best comrade❤️❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and howard
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Wishing you all the best, I hope you find peace :heart:

• Love
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry it's come to this but wish you positive results, no matter what you decide going forward. (((Hug))) Journey well

• Love
M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
May you sail peacefuly and one day we will meet wherever it will be. Sorry for not getting to know you better. But we are all still here. Better and worse. Peace and love, not my time yet as responsabilities arise but it will come, have to endure till then. Safe journey my friend

Reactions: Seagirl and howard
H

Hotsackage

Paragon
Mar 11, 2019
My time is soon to. Ive been on the verge for couple weeks. I wish you nothing but a peaceful exit.

• Love
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Thank you all . Such rapid and thoughtful replies.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Seagirl, Soul and 2 others
H

hopelessandbroken

May 25, 2019
whatever u decide its gonna be okay. i hope you find peace :heart: I'm proud of you for fighting for this long

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Seagirl
Goneforgood

Goneforgood

Nov 15, 2019
I hope you will find peace... Safe travel... See you on the other side ❤️

• Love
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Thank you for sharing! We wish you the very best - no matter what you decide.

• Love
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Thank you for sharing! We wish you the very best - no matter what you decide.
Thank you
I might chicken out again yet! I'm bloody scared!

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Time, Seagirl and 3 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Hey H, here to chat if you like at any point, which ever you do decide tonight, if you feel really scared you can always take a little breather, postpone, a little more time to think things through or just chat on here with everyone, either way hope yr ok, as best can be.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Thank you
I might chicken out again yet! I'm bloody scared!

That's ok!!! If it's not the right time, it's not the right time! <3

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, hatelife, Goneforgood and 1 other person
passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Good luck to you in whichever direction you decide to go. Feel at ease with either decision. :hug:

• Hugs
Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
Whatever you decide to do I hope you find peace and everything goes smoothly ❤️

awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Thinking of you H. Just follow your gut instinct and you'll be golden brother. I wish you the best in whatever your future holds.

• Love
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
If you are scared about it then please think about it another day. If it's not out of impulse then do the regime correctly

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, hatelife and howard
G

GIRL502Hopelessness

Nov 18, 2019
the best of the trips, in the end we all reach our limit or hope to reach the edge to end the suffering. That everything goes well for you. successes

• Hugs
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Hey H, here to chat if you like at any point, which ever you do decide tonight, if you feel really scared you can always take a little breather, postpone, a little more time to think things through or just chat on here with everyone, either way hope yr ok, as best can be.
Thanks. I've done that twice already, but I know I can again if needed. I'm just letting my living quality deteriorate all the time and think there has to be a point , now, when I dont let it go any further. It's almost disrespectful to myself to live in these conditions. At worst I think 30mins of possible pain for a final release.
I've never opened my sn bottle so dont know how I'll cope getting to that stage. Almost feel like getting drunk to help me on way, but I know that's a really bad idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Soul
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
Also please don't feel ashamed if you decide not to do it. We all accept whatever decision you take dude. If you need to chat please send me a message

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and hatelife
Sweet Release

Sweet Release

Experienced
Nov 24, 2019
I am sorry that it got to this point.
Whatever you decide I hope you find peace and healing.

• Hugs
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Thanks. I've done that twice already, but I know I can again if needed. I'm just letting my living quality deteriorate all the time and think there has to be a point , now, when I dont let it go any further. It's almost disrespectful to myself to live in these conditions. At worst I think 30mins of possible pain for a final release.
I've never opened my sn bottle so dont know how I'll cope getting to that stage. Almost feel like getting drunk to help me on way, but I know that's a really bad idea.
Oh im sorry to hear about your declining health/ situation (not sure which is main thing for you again?) - this is what I have a fear of-my own situation getting worse, its a horrible feeling I know :(. Yes its prob best not to get drunk, i'm sure if you just wanna chill and have one beer-or one small glass of something for a minute or two-thats not gonna hurt-even if you do decide to do it tonight.

howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
If you are scared about it then please think about it another day. If it's not out of impulse then do the regime correctly
I will think. I have been thinking too much tho lately where really is just prolonging agony as my situation gets worse. I think I may delay only as much as to do the regime. Thinking.
I will think. I have been thinking too much tho lately where really is just prolonging agony as my situation gets worse. I think I may delay only as much as to do the regime. Thinking.
I am going to start the 48hr regime tomorrow morning. I have a carer visit who does my meds and I'll just add in the meto then. This means I can have something to eat as am bloody hungry now!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Goneforgood, zeroambition and 3 others
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
I hope you find the peace you deserve. Always remember, if you are unsure you can change the time you CTB to make absolutely sure it is the right way to find your peace. But you can never change anything after you do it. Trust me, my time is coming soon but, I have zero doubts. If you have doubts you need to hear them out. This is a forever decision.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Notcutoutforlife, Astral316 and 1 other person
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
I hope you find the peace you deserve. Always remember, if you are unsure you can change the time you CTB to make absolutely sure it is the right way to find your peace. But you can never change anything after you do it. Trust me, my time is coming soon but, I have zero doubts. If you have doubts you need to hear them out. This is a forever decision.
Thanks, wise words. I have no doubts as such only the fear of pain etc.. I think I'll be doing the 48 hr regime , that way I'm as sure as can be of potential peacefulness.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Notcutoutforlife, Ark and 1 other person
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
The 48h regimen has been proven to be more effective many times. Thank you for the kind response.

I also am extremely concerned with the peacefulness of my death. Enough so that I ordered N and waiting for it to come in hopefully. I also have my Meto now.

Regardless of what you do, remember you have people here willing to talk.

howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
The 48h regimen has been proven to be more effective many times. Thank you for the kind response.

I also am extremely concerned with the peacefulness of my death. Enough so that I ordered N and waiting for it to come in hopefully. I also have my Meto now.

Regardless of what you do, remember you have people here willing to talk.
Thanks. I would prefer N, but dont have the money or knowhow to get it to the uk. Meto I found easily as SN from russia or somewhere over that way. I am sure if it caused a horrible death we'd know. Most reports are good ones only the odd one makes for a bad 'review' but there the ones that get me worried.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Time, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
From everything I have read, it is a very peaceful and reliable way to CTB. SN I mean.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Seagirl