Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Visit my call girl again. Maybe squeeze more movies in before I leave this existence forever.

F

freefrommybody

Vehemently Pro-choice
Nov 19, 2019
The main reason I haven't attempted suicide yet is because it's my goal to earn 30K+ to leave for my family and charities after I die.

Some minor things:
I want to finish writing my stories.
I also hope G.R.R.M releases his last two Game of Thrones books, because the clock is ticking for both of us.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Funnily enough, one of my high school teachers had everyone in my class make a bucket list right before we were about to graduate. From what I remember, I think that since then I've actually already done everything on it except get a girlfriend. :pfff:

Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
Travel to Japan and Finland and skydive mostly. Depending on how long I hold off for, seeing my younger siblings graduate.

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
  • take a swim in the ocean or at least a walk on the shore
  • go to all my favorite restaurants
  • pet a cat

Reactions: Lorntroubles
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I'm supposed to go on my dream holiday to Tokyo for my birthday in February next year. But I won't be around for it sadly. Other than that there isn't much else I really wanna do other than die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I would have liked to go to Mexico, Thailand, Brazil, etc do a bunch of drugs and fuck hookers before I kill myself.

I would have liked to go on a hedonistic rampage before I offed myself.

Unfortunately coronavirus makes it impossible to travel

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Go as deep as I could in the ocean. And maybe as high as I could in the sky (before jumping with a parachute).

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA