obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Ngl my biggest concernes or questions regarding this method is:

1. Will whatever I choose as a hanging place (there is two options, a pull up bar that is attached on my door for some fucking reason (it can hold my weight easily but I am scared It wont be able for 30 mins lol), or a huge ass tree branch in a forest) be aboe to hold me down for 30 mins, I am at a normal weight but I am just overthinker lol

2. Any other ideas on how not to be found? Like, I can assure no one is in my house ig but things can always change or some idiot can walk in a forest at 2 am and find me idk I rly dont wanna mess this up, not to have any failed attempts or even worse damage, its life or death but literally. And even if I do find a rly quiet place I cant be sure ill find a hanging place uk.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Well the deeper into the forester and more off the trail you go the less likely you will be interrupted, and more likely you'll be found before some animal wanders by and pick apart your corpse. Or be found in a rotten state which might not matter to you. If you do it in your house maybe barricade the room if possible and lock the door and stuff.
You also don't need 30 minutes, although it's best to have 30 minutes, 15 minutes undiscovered should be fine.

Reactions: obei