justfloating

justfloating

Student
Feb 13, 2020
These are just somethings I want to do before I CTB, in terms of taking care of business. Add anything I've missed.
  • Write a letter/s to people that in want to explain everything to and hopefully help them find peace
  • Make a goodbye video as people may find comfort in hearing my voice and seeing my face, not the same as a suicide note video. I want to appear happy and calm.
  • Tidy my room and throw away things I don't want people looking at
  • Put some of my personal items in boxes to give to people who may or may not want to keep it
  • Make a photo album of my happy times, I wanted to do this ages ago, but it'll hopefully mean people remember me for the times I want to remembered as
And the more stupid things
  • Get my nails done one last time
  • Use the candles and bath bombs I've been holding on to

Reactions: littlemisssunshine, Woodnote, GinaIsReady and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Here are a few things I've thought of to add to your list:
  • Go enjoy some good food or drinks (what and whichever you fancy).
  • Go visit a place you always wanted to visit but never have (assuming you have the means to do so, money, time, and availability).
  • Go do an activity that you wanted to do but you didn't before (this ensures you at least crossed out another item on your bucket list).
I don't want to sound too pro-lifey (as that isn't my intention at all), but if you are going to CTB, those are just a few suggestions that you can do before you CTB.

Reactions: littlemisssunshine, xBrialesana, Woodnote and 4 others
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
These are just somethings I want to do before I CTB, in terms of taking care of business. Add anything I've missed.
  • Write a letter/s to people that in want to explain everything to and hopefully help them find peace
  • Make a goodbye video as people may find comfort in hearing my voice and seeing my face, not the same as a suicide note video. I want to appear happy and calm.
  • Put some of my personal items in boxes to give to people who may or may not want to keep it
  • Make a photo album of my happy times, I wanted to do this ages ago, but it'll hopefully mean people remember me for the times I want to remembered as

Here are two other things that me/may not be relevant

1. Cancel any subscriptions you may have so you won't keep getting billed after you're gone.

2. Delete anything from your computer/phone/whatever that you don't want people to see.

Reactions: littlemisssunshine, Woodnote, SimplyTopHat and 1 other person
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
  • I'm taking myself to see my hero academia.
  • Getting a fresh krispy kreme donut.
  • ??? Have a nice day out by myself?

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, Woodnote, SimplyTopHat and 1 other person
Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
• Delete all history on all devices
• Go try some foods & drinks I've always wanted to
• Watch movies & shows I've wanted to but haven't yet
• Go out and try to enjoy nature
• Spend time with my mom and say goodbye without triggering any red flags

Reactions: littlemisssunshine and Woodnote
Soraa

Soraa

Feb 27, 2020
-spend time with my mom
-give away some of my things that people would find useful(to the extent of not being suspicious)
-figure out a way to pay rent for the months after I am gone
-give notice of absence to my employer
-eat a nice meal
-say goodbye to the beautiful people on this forum
  • I'm taking myself to see my hero academia.
  • Getting a fresh krispy kreme donut.
  • ??? Have a nice day out by myself?
Yes I'm definitely going to see that movie as well

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littlemisssunshine, Woodnote and highlyvolatile
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Make sure I pay all my taxes for the current fiscal year :p

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Soraa
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Definitely write letters and notes to loved ones - saying that although you know it will hurt them that its truly for the best.

Reactions: highlyvolatile
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
It's a mitzvah to goodwill your clothes.

Forgot to say earlier: in addition to physical devices, if you use the cloud, then purge that shit. Delete the accounts you're allowed to delete (Skype, WhatsApp, and so on)

You joke, but I have a story: In July, leading up to why my life is a disaster, a woman tried to (censored) on me while I was driving. I stopped her, because I'm not a child. This isn't moral consternation of doing that, it's a comment on safe driving.

Anyway, because Little Miss Hoover Vac distracted me, I got a pretty significant speeding ticket. I beat it, contingent on good behavior: which my unjust conviction violated.

I also have a joke for you.

"Somebody complimented me on my driving today. They left a note of the windshield saying Parking Fine."

A

Aonewayticketplease

Student
Jun 3, 2019
Probably a good idea to draw up a formal will for the stuff you want t give away.