Flawless nutrition and avoiding sugar
Weight lifting
Journaling daily
Inpatient psychiatric hospital 7 days
100's of hours of talk therapy
Travel around the world
Plenty of social outlets
Read dozens of books on mental health

Yet I'm more miserable than ever. I want to die everyday. My depression, anxiety, panic and fear is unbearable. Last thing I'm trying is TMS therapy. I'm so pissed that none of the above shit has made me better. FML

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: DontGiveAshiit, SnowStroller, Lux and 11 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
My psych said he's sorry it's taken years to get nowhere but there are a lot more antidepressants to try. It's a long fucking road for some. Your list if antidepressants is very short though, you might get lucky a lot sooner than me if you try some others. Well done for everything you've tried

Reactions: Deafsn0w and dropdeadfred
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
My psych said he's sorry it's taken years to get nowhere but there are a lot more antidepressants to try. It's a long fucking road for some. Your list if antidepressants is very short though, you might get lucky a lot sooner than me if you try some others. Well done for everything you've tried
I'm not willing to try any more AD. I don't believe any of them work based on the evidence. I also don't trust psychiatrists. They work for the drug companies

• Hugs
Reactions: Deafsn0w, dropdeadfred, LonelyNick and 1 other person
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Don't blame you. Seems they can work for some people though, even if the rates are dubious. You don't need to trust a psych much, they'll just put you on one and then try another and another until one works, it's better than hanging around feeling like this

Reactions: Deafsn0w and dropdeadfred
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
The thing about pharmaceuticals that I hate is that you can become worse off than you were before. I know that my mind hasn't been the same since Effexor & I have tried multiple drugs. Some helped for a while.
Way to fucking go, Chris. You've put forth so much energy, my man.

Reactions: chrisbate7
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
The thing about pharmaceuticals that I hate is that you can become worse off than you were before. I know that my mind hasn't been the same since Effexor & I have tried multiple drugs. Some helped for a while.
Way to fucking go, Chris. You've put forth so much energy, my man.
Thanks so much. I think the Prozac and klonopin really fucked me if I'm being honest. I was way better off before getting on meds

• Love
Reactions: Sinkinshyp and dropdeadfred
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Thanks so much. I think the Prozac and klonopin really fucked me if I'm being honest. I was way better off before getting on meds

huge congratz to you, Some serious changes there so many that will bring you good health to. If I were you I would want to be to enjoy this good health I worked so hard to achieve. Yell doc you are willing to try 3 and only 3 antidepressants. That he better pick the best he has in his pocket. That way they dont drag you through years of therapy.

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

Prozac ruined my life. Permanent brain and body damage

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
I bought myself lots of materialistic things, like i have all the games i could want, i have the car of my dream, lots of nice house items but yet nothing of that brings me happiness, I'd trade all of that just for a meaningful relationship anytime.

goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
Hey, what you've done to try to improve your situation is really commendable. I think you're great.