• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

underthedatetree

underthedatetree

Oct 20, 2023
the overpricedness made me decide to get 50g for 40 instead of the 100g, but now I kinda regret it. I mean I know the 50 is enough to ctb twice but still...its such a tiny bag.

roo

roo

I’m alright, spring will come to me too someday
Feb 20, 2022
sn inflation 😔

Bishop

Bishop

Mar 24, 2024
they didnt change the price for the analytical reagent
i wonder whats the difference
heck, you can buy 10 pounds of it for 10 dollars less

it can be found using a search engine, be specific in the query :wink:
Thank you

H

hellotherepeeps

Apr 8, 2024
same here, i had like 3 sources and the prices are just going up and up. one of the sources also started requiring showing proof of business (i think thats what its called?) so im out of options again :/
can you tell me your SN source ?

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
can you tell me your SN source ?
i'm sorry but no. your account is brand new, you have to be here for a while and gain trust/rep. it's too risky to just hand out sources after all the negative press this site has gotten , news journalists & pro-lifers will try to shut down these sources that we need. ;c i'm sorry

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
929er

929er

a gnome
May 1, 2020
i finally have the money but I can't find anywhere reliable to get it :/ I've been saving up for a while now

H

hellotherepeeps

Apr 8, 2024
i'm sorry but no. your account is brand new, you have to be here for a while and gain trust/rep. it's too risky to just hand out sources after all the negative press this site has gotten , news journalists & pro-lifers will try to shut down these sources that we need. ;c i'm sorry
is there anyway I could proof to you that I only want it to use it ?

B

belowhorizon

Apr 4, 2024
Here it's $6.56 1kg and shipping fee $6.65

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

I’m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
if you're cool with it could you pm the source link? I understand if not I deff need to spend more time searching on my own anyways lol

burdenox

burdenox

“You are all the things that are wrong with you”
Nov 10, 2020
Man. i feel so defeated LMAO. i had an SN source saved ($59+ free shipping for a 150g bag.) i go back to the website and come to find out that it's now a whopping $100. 🙃 i feel like an idiot for not purchasing it while it was still at $59. but i was literally dirt poor and had no source of income… sighs.
Honestly. I had 2 options ready for around the same price, now it's either been heavily restricted or the price has almost doubled (that's not even including shipping to the UK)

Had to rethink my entire plan now, probably just have to deal with partial (though that's not my ideal way out) I'm a fucking student man I can't afford that 🫠

Reactions: bambibambam