• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
Man. i feel so defeated LMAO. i had an SN source saved ($59+ free shipping for a 150g bag.) i go back to the website and come to find out that it's now a whopping $100. 🙃 i feel like an idiot for not purchasing it while it was still at $59. but i was literally dirt poor and had no source of income… sighs.

Bishop

Bishop

Mar 24, 2024
Man. i feel so defeated LMAO. i had an SN source saved ($59+ free shipping for a 150g bag.) i go back to the website and come to find out that it's now a whopping $100. 🙃 i feel like an idiot for not purchasing it while it was still at $59. but i was literally dirt poor and had no source of income… sighs.
Can you pm the website?

Reactions: davidtorez
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
H

HopelesslyAlive

Mar 12, 2024
I completely agree. It's ridiculous. SN is not my way to go but it would be the ideal, I just can't wrap my head around how to do it, if that makes sense? And I think that's totally part of the problem is there isn't enough research or information out there about suicide methods, how to execute them properly (probably because the people who do know are dead), and the reliability of them. That's why I like sites like this but even then, its so difficult to actually execute the information you've received, like with you and how expensive SN is, it's ridiculous.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
god i hope not.. i'm looking for a good backup plan source in case something goes wrong.
When I've bought from official chemical distributors they'll ask for any proof or anything of that special info once you go to checkout but before you put any payment information, so you could try checking out without actually buying it yet and seeing if it does ask for any additional information. That's from my experience at least with websites which do require additional information.

bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
When I've bought from official chemical distributors they'll ask for any proof or anything of that special info once you go to checkout but before you put any payment information, so you could try checking out without actually buying it yet and seeing if it does ask for any additional information. That's from my experience at least with websites which do require additional information.
i just checked with the source i had. it doesn't ask me for any proof/or any special certificates n stuff. it takes you straight to payment and that's all :p

Reactions: Final_Choice
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I remember seeing notifications for the product you're talking about and the price going up in my inbox.

Reactions: bambibambam
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Don't feel bad
Just work at it
I will I could purchase because I have the money
It's not my preferred method but it be nice to have
You'll get there

kilobyte

kilobyte

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
they didnt change the price for the analytical reagent
i wonder whats the difference
heck, you can buy 10 pounds of it for 10 dollars less
Can you pm the website?
it can be found using a search engine, be specific in the query :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bishop
bambibambam

bambibambam

★ ☆
Jan 29, 2024
gang pm me the website pls?
i'm sorry i can't. you gotta build some rep on here if you wanna be trusted enough for a source it's just for caution since SN has become popular in the media again (in a bad way, pro-lifers want to shut down sources.)

I

ironically living

can i leave yet?
Oct 22, 2023
same here, i had like 3 sources and the prices are just going up and up. one of the sources also started requiring showing proof of business (i think thats what its called?) so im out of options again :/

xsa

xsa

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
100 dollars is a crazy price for some salt, are you sure its legit? Im pretty sure no business would sell something so easy and cheap to produce for such a big amount of money

Reactions: Goku Black
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
100 dollars is a crazy price for some salt, are you sure its legit? Im pretty sure no business would sell something so easy and cheap to produce for such a big amount of money
I suspect it has to do with supply/demand in developed countries. Since it is pretty hard to source, suppliers can hike the prices to a ridiculous amount, like $100 for only 150g of SN. Also, no one usually buys that small amount of SN if they are using it in the industry so that makes sense to price small amounts higher.

But I agree, $100 for only 150g. Holy... you people are being ripped off in the West. You can buy it for less than $5 a kilo in third-world countries.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
It's insane how they even expect us to survive with all these gouging prices going on these days.

Reactions: sserafim