• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
And? I've come across this reason to not ctb because you will give narcissists what they want(infinite pity supply, especially if youre their kid) Ive been deeply depressed since childhood. I have been disrexpected to hell and back. Ive been humiliated so much. Whats some more defamation? Idk when they blame their "crazy child" and play victims. Nun new. Im bummed i wont smoke no more weed tho. Atp i spend every dime i get on it. I need 60 dollars for a scale and hotel room but every time i get enough for a gram i buy it. I feel like my weed addiction is preventing and postponing my ctb too much because life is getting progressively shittier and ive just been high for years and just going through it too sedated to think. This cant be sustainable right?

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
Great way to get around the pity is to state them as the reason for your suffering in a suicide note.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Npeople use everything and anything for narcissistic supply. I admit that one reason I've abstained from CTB is that I know that it would be like the greatest fantasy-come-true for Nfather. He's a death fetishist but also enjoys the 'hide and seek' game of covering up his twisted ways with superficial charm.

Of course, the obvious counterargument is that we won't actually be there to worry about who is making our deaths about themselves or not.

What matters in the end, then, is being true to yourself.