• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
Bullshit honestly. Whenever im told "you have so much to live for" "you have so much potential" It puts so much pressure on me. It makes me feel worse for wanting to ctb. And quite frankly there was no potential in the first place. Im plagued with such shitty mental health so i was doomed from the get go. Whether or not i ctb, everything would be the same.

Another thing that gets me is family mourning over when i ctb. Like i actually do care about my family but I hate the fact that this is like the only thing chaining me to existence. All i am to them is just some emotional property that if i suddenly do not exist, then i cause grief to them. I wish assisted suicide was normalized and people were ok with just not wanting to live anymore

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Normal people can never understand the struggle of depression.

We have to have acceptance over our decision to CTB but we can't expect others to.

People move on and get over grief though.

The normal human nature is to want to live and see family and friends doing well.

It's just not meant for us.

H

Hotsackage

Wizard
Mar 11, 2019
They don't think I didn't kno that

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Bullshit honestly. Whenever im told "you have so much to live for" "you have so much potential" It puts so much pressure on me. It makes me feel worse for wanting to ctb. And quite frankly there was no potential in the first place. Im plagued with such shitty mental health so i was doomed from the get go. Whether or not i ctb, everything would be the same.

Another thing that gets me is family mourning over when i ctb. Like i actually do care about my family but I hate the fact that this is like the only thing chaining me to existence. All i am to them is just some emotional property that if i suddenly do not exist, then i cause grief to them. I wish assisted suicide was normalized and people were ok with just not wanting to live anymore
I really relate to the family part, it's the biggest hurdle. I wish I could explain it to them, so that they understand. So I know they could let me go, without the grief.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
How is potential even good or meaningful when all it can be used for is to be a cog in the machine? Either way, yes, the whole "you have so much potential" is annoying to hear

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i hate the idea of potential... i don't get how it's a thing that 'exists', that people can see, or whatever, and... i've fucking lost mine, and maybe i could find it, but... when does someone turn into a lost cause? when is it too late?

all i'm ever reminded of is wasted potential - of my own insolence, of others beady little fucking disappointed eyes... all such bullshit... is potential even real, or is it just something they make up to make you feel good about yourself? 'belief' in people... why do you need to believe in me? i'm right here - even if it's against my will...

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Potential= Expectation. I'd rather not be expected to succeed. Like fucking hell just leave me alone to rot.