• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thrutrekfinaly

thrutrekfinaly

May 4, 2023
I've felt and have said these exact words. So your not alone in that. One thing I do to take my mind off the bull is planning my funeral/party and planning on traveling to Switzerland. You could try doing some small trips, maybe in the mountains (cabin rental can be cheap) just to kinda get away from society and the noise.

Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You aren't alone with your quesions, many of us are here asking the same questions.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly repluses me how we exist in this horrible world where we cannot just end our existence in a peaceful and straightforward way, it's disgusting to try and force someone to be a prisoner to this existence, trapped in a situation of endless suffering until they die anyway, existence undeniably is so hellish. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for, there really is too much pain in existing.

blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
For people to know someone's suffering and feign ignorance is sadistic. Perhaps you have your answer as to where your fate leads.

BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
I feel the same way, if I could press a button and instantly turn off all my organs I would, but I unfortunately can't.

Starting life is the easiest thing you'll ever do, since requires 0 effort on your part, you don't even have a choice in the matter. And yet leaving is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, thing you can do. Seems pretty unfair if you ask me.