• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RedDoor

RedDoor

Tired... just Tired
Apr 13, 2023
The idea of dying to ended up burning for eternity is a very disturbing thought that haunts me everyday. Even if i had the probability of 1% I'd still be horrified. If i kill myself that goes to nearly 100% its just so depressing that i can't simply take my own life that i didn't want or deserve in the first place.

It's not that i belive fully with my heart but that ending is just beyond terrifying that even if i don't believe its going to make me hesitate alot..

Spoonful

Spoonful

Mar 27, 2024
None of us truly knows what happens when we die and thats something the brain has a really hard time accepting. I struggle with ocd so I know the lengths the brain will go to trying to grasp at some form of certainty. As far as hell is concerned it's never really made a whole lot of sense to me. You can go there for a whole lot of arbitrary reasons like not believing in Jesus. Why would God condemn people to hell who have no possibility of knowing who he is like the uncontacted tribes out in the Amazon

Reactions: RedDoor
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Imo there is 0% chance of hell or anything after Death.

I'm very sure a human stops existing after Death and never will exist again.

Imo this horrible first person perspective evolved in the vertebrate brain . You can see it in other animals with eyes like cats dogs horses frogs lizards fish monkeys crows. This nightmare allows the creature to suffer unbearable constant pain as in being burned all over skin.

But this pain and suffering is only created by the brain that is in my skull.

Once the brain in my skull dies it can never recreate that first person perspective pain nor suffering. I can never be immersed in a real life nightmare because I won't exist ever again

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: RedDoor