• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
So many people fake humility or will try and paint themselves as the arbiters of humility and its so fucking pathetic. I bet an element of people here who are struggling with suicide and ideation have probably been at the brunt of these people at some point of their life. You know the type, I'm down to earth I understand your struggle and your issues because I'm full of humility. No you're not, you just want to be seen as expressing humility when it suits you and you also want the power of telling people that they need to show more humility in life and towards other people. I've had this criticism directed at me all my life and you know what? You've driven me to suicide, even on the back of dare I say it potentially being open to you and giving you the humility you claim to need!

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
So many people fake humility or will try and paint themselves as the arbiters of humility and its so fucking pathetic. I bet an element of people here who are struggling with suicide and ideation have probably been at the brunt of these people at some point of their life. You know the type, I'm down to earth I understand your struggle and your issues because I'm full of humility. No you're not, you just want to be seen as expressing humility when it suits you and you also want the power of telling people that they need to show more humility in life and towards other people. I've had this criticism directed at me all my life and you know what? You've driven me to suicide, even on the back of dare I say it potentially being open to you and giving you the humility you claim to need!
This is facts. It really depends on the person, though.

For example, a year ago I was getting suicidal and really low like I am now, and I told my mom-in-law about how I was struggling. She was giving me advice and seemed to care a lot about me. She also has a husband, so it's basically a step-dad-in-law (my fiancé's stepdad). They were both VERY caring and were checking in on me. They knew I was suicidal as hell. Then, I started thinking about making a teaching business and starting getting off my feet. I started getting in the hiring process for employees with degrees from Stanford or with PhD's (if you're from America, that's a big deal). After they started seeing my life get better, there were no congratulations at all. I was met with a sea of expressionless faces--so jealous that they couldn't even hide it. They were not happy for me in the slightest. That made me feel so utterly betrayed. They only cared about me when it helped their ego. It made me really despise them after that. It's hard to not. I thought they cared about me, but they clearly didn't.

However, I remember being on this site and wanting to help people. I never felt it was an ego thing. It was really pure from the heart. I've always had a lot of problems with relationships because I've always been very kind and have been happy for people, even if they're doing "better" than me, but when I succeed, people aren't happy. It's crushing. Not everyone who helps others is helping others to boost their ego because I'm someone who loves helping others from the heart, but gosh... if I can count the number of relationships in my life that were wasted because I found out they were a secret competitor.

T_Afflige_X

T_Afflige_X

Searching For Bliss
Oct 6, 2023
Accompanying words do nothing if there's no change made for the better. I'd rather have people straight-up admit I mean nothing to them.

Reactions: divinemistress36