SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
This world is obviously full of retards and hypocrites. Most of them don't care about your suffering at all.

Consider how you can't say bad about life at all, without ALOT of people coming at you saying "why don't you just kill yourself already", "why are you still alive", "since you're still alive I have no respect for you" yet refuse to provide a way that allows you to leave safely, painlessly and peacefully, and make it available to everyone.

Why care about family at all? Can't say much about others but mine is obviously a bunch of idiots. My parents are two idiots who were too immature as adults to even figure their own shit out, yet had unprotected sex and signed me up to play this stupid monkey game, because "that's just how it is". One has apparent Stockholm Syndrome with life and the other thinks he has a right to ask me to "pay him back" just because he could make a baby out of sex. They're not even worth communicating with. They're full of stupid shit coming out of braindead zombies.

I used to care a lot. Oh I sure did. I had a lot of thoughts about problems like, how my suicide is gonna influence others, how I may traumatize the person that's gonna find my body, grief after suicide etc. I understand these are some deep suffering and I would never, ever want to impose such things on anyone if I could. I genuinely felt very bad about this.

Now I'm feeling stupid for even thinking this way. Why do I care so much? for what? Obviously they're okay and even content with it. When I'm done with it, I'll just get it over and done with. Since they actually have some crazy love for this big old pile of shit called life and don't care about suffering at all, they'll just have to deal with it when it's their turn. Plain and simple. End rant.

Reactions: _Minsk, Forever Sleep and thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If humans actually cared about suffering they wouldn't procreate in the first place as all existence ever causes is harm and unnecessary problems with no limit as to how much one can suffer. Humans truly are the worst species to me, I hate how many of them are so anti-death yet choose to procreate, like if they are so against death then they shouldn't impose it onto others, we all have to cease existing anyway.