• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
There is a recession coming soon too. I dont know how bad it will be, but i bet it will be worse than last time. Maybe even a second great depression. So yes suicides will increase.

Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
The Great Recession was 2nd to the Great Depression, this coming Depression is going to hurt because nothing in the last 100 years has been fixed.
I did smile seeing the yield curve invert, and all the market pundits shitting bricks.

Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
I've looked at some graphs and it says that the suicide rate is declining so I am not sure but if we hit another recession it is going to increase for sure. If anyone has a better source for suicide rates please link it.

Reactions: Baskol1
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I've waited very patiently for over a decade for an apocalypse and I'll end myself before I even get to experience it. No fun!

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I don't read stats, cause you can't really trust them. But I do observe my society. I'm probably a news junky, and there's no doubt the suicide rate is higher than ever. Our society worldwide have teamed up. The difference between rich and poor gets bigger. I Live in a small country, far north. A country with fishing, industry and farmers. Unluckily for the average, oil was found, and things change big time.

The industry (but the oil) went down, farmers struggled, the fishing industry as well. We got lazy. Forgot that people need jobs, not just money. The oil industry was sold to other countries by rich people, and now we have a American- like society.

Men, women, teenagers and even kids choose to take their own life. It's so sad.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I don't read stats, cause you can't really trust them. But I do observe my society. I'm probably a news junky, and there's no doubt the suicide rate is higher than ever. Our society worldwide have teamed up. The difference between rich and poor gets bigger. I Live in a small country, far north. A country with fishing, industry and farmers. Unluckily for the average, oil was found, and things change big time.

The industry (but the oil) went down, farmers struggled, the fishing industry as well. We got lazy. Forgot that people need jobs, not just money. The oil industry was sold to other countries by rich people, and now we have a American- like society.

Men, women, teenagers and even kids choose to take their own life. It's so sad.

Norway? Yeah, that's a real pity to happen to such a great nation.