Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
A few months ago I found some capital and entered the cryptocurrency exchange. I tripled my money in 1 month. Believe me, this is not much. Someone made their money x5 in 24 hours with doge coin 2 days ago. If I spend my days looking at a screen, I can make a lot of money. But I am 44 years old and there is no amount that can change that. I no longer enjoy human interaction, music, many things that I used to do. I've had a bad life and I feel 60 years old. I have an imaginary future built with a lot of money and still want a CTB. If I was young, I would definitely continue. CTB is better than being an old man. Fuck it, I already never like this fucking cursed planet.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
All those who say that money doesn't bring happiness, well, they' wrong.
You can be VERY HAPPY with money.

However, being happy doesn't mean you'll stop being suicidal. Otherwise, some famous and millonaire people we know wouldn't have ctb.

Still. if you gave me some millions of USD, I would probable live for some more decades at least.

Reactions: lofticries and Sunset Limited
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I could quite happily live in the wild by myself without a penny.. unfortunately there's nowhere "wild" left in the UK lol.

I'm watching this guy. Do woodwork during the day and reading a book in front of the fireplace with a cup of coffee at night. Silence, freedom, peace. Far from human stupidity. Sounds good for me.

All those who say that money doesn't bring happiness, well, they' wrong.
You can be VERY HAPPY with money.

However, being happy doesn't mean you'll stop being suicidal. Otherwise, some famous and millonaire people we know wouldn't have ctb.

Still. if you gave me some millions of USD, I would probable live for some more decades at least.

If do you have 50,000 dollars you can make it 1 million in 2 years. Just you should follow Elon Musk on Twitter :))

Last edited:
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I agree on the account that having money would mean not stressing out over bills for one's self and/or family. Issues will always be issue but with money you can't actually focus because you're not having to give all that time and energy to keeping a roof over your head

D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
there is nothing more suicide inducing than not having money

im so mad at this life

i just wanna have money

life is so easy when you have money
Bruh.. Im here with a badly deformed skull face and neck due a birth defect reading stuff like this. Money aint shit

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Well, if I had a million dollars I could get out of debt and take care of my medical needs with ease. Not to mention, I'd be able to help my loved ones with their needs. I'd be happy with the financial stability. Very happy. Would it make me less suicidal, though? Well ... Yes. Though, the keyword here is "less". No amount of money can get rid of years of traumatic experiences.

Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
Money certainly makes things easier but it doesn't necessarily bring you peace and happiness. Unfortunately there are some things even money can't fix; regret, shame, guilt to name but a few.

B

bluedreamscape

Apr 17, 2021
Enough money to live on would save my life, absolutely.

win32

win32

I did it for me.
Mar 26, 2020
thats not love, thats called a gold digger, they dont give a shit about you. theres a very big difference here.

also i would love to understand how not having money is worse then years of physical, mental and sexual abuse that leaves the person in a horrible mental state for many following years. if you want money get a job, its not as easy to fix abuse.
and how are people abused? by being trapped... trapped because they don't have enough resources (in other words, MONEY) to leave...

A

adam

Mar 21, 2019
This is not true. Money didn't make me happy at all.