Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
there is nothing more suicide inducing than not having money

im so mad at this life

i just wanna have money

life is so easy when you have money

I don't quite agree. Money sure helps, but the one thing that is worse than being poor is bad health. Health is Always more important than money.

Reactions: voyager and Desdemona
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Money would surely make my life much easier and more enjoyable.... Health is important too .. But money makes everything easy .. Its easier to cry in a comfy 7 star hotel bed than Cry in the streets homeless.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
This will be different for different people. For those saying that it definitely won't save you, that's simply not true for everyone. For some people, no amount of money will save them. For others, it's literally all they need. Then there are those that are in between (like me). I think people get too hung up on the word money and only think of it as means for material possessions and not things like the security and comfort that comes with. It would be nice if I could afford my own home, a therapist and especially a neurologist. Money would save me. It may not make me happy, but it would make me comfortable enough not to kill myself. I'm not even broke, but not currently making enough money to get out of this hole I'm in so I swear to god don't tell me all I need to do is get a job.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, disillusionment, EmbraceOfTheVoid and 2 others
fent_dnm27

fent_dnm27

Jan 8, 2021
wealth doesn't buy health - at least not the kind I need.

I would take being broke in the US and functioning like a normal human being, over what I have (not broke, severely crippled) any day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, rhonda, patheticpartner and 2 others
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
I know of a way to make some money. Maybe get a job from home? Work through the computer or something? I know not having money sucks but there's really no other way to change it than getting a job.
I've posted several times on this.. and the only reason is because even though I think about ctb often I still want others to find their way

. But this guy's YouTube channel teaches people how to make money online.. he has hundreds of vids.. all of them different.. some If not most of them are super easy.
His channel is called "not taught at school"

If u want to talk about any of them pm me.. I'm not associated with his channel but I have 25 years online experience on various software apps, media buying etc.. I have no problem sharing things I've learned over the years

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I've posted several times on this.. and the only reason is because even though I think about ctb often I still want others to find their way

. But this guy's YouTube channel teaches people how to make money online.. he has hundreds of vids.. all of them different.. some If not most of them are super easy.
His channel is called "not taught at school"

If u want to talk about any of them pm me.. I'm not associated with his channel but I have 25 years online experience on various software apps, media buying etc.. I have no problem sharing things I've learned over the years
I'll keep that in mind, thanks so much!

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
eeehhhh I'd say this isn't universally applicable to everyone but yeah money problems are a huuuuge stress and can absolutely lead to suicide

• Love
Reactions: disillusionment and patheticpartner
Desdemona

Desdemona

Oct 14, 2020
I agree that not having money makes life difficult and having unlimited access takes away a lot of stressors in life

Having horrible chronic pain with no cure and 0 willingness from the medical community to help you is worse in my eyes. I have money. I'd sell everything I own and give up all my savings for a healthy body and to be able to leave the house and have pain free days

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager, MiserableBastard1995, lost_soul83 and 2 others
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Once you bust your ass to make that money, you pay 1/3 of it in Child support.

Lost.

Lost.

Antidepressants and antipsychotics are posion
Feb 13, 2020

im so mad at this life

i just wanna have money

Money can make things easier.

But if you suffer from unsolvable physical health problem/ permanent damage having money can make things easier just bit or nothing.
I would sell everything i have to be old healthy me, which i had been before toxic pills and the antiemetic injection.
Money issues and physical health are related often. I lost a lot of money because of my physical health problems!
I agree that not having money makes life difficult and having unlimited access takes away a lot of stressors in life

Having horrible chronic pain with no cure and 0 willingness from the medical community to help you is worse in my eyes. I have money. I'd sell everything I own and give up all my savings for a healthy body and to be able to leave the house and have pain free days
I am so sorry. This is horrible.
I expirienced physical pain in past which made suicidal. I can relate.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and Desdemona
D

Deleted member 25174

Jan 4, 2021
All money gives you is money. Yeah you can have nice things but it doesn't change who you are. I imagine if I loaded I'd feel even more hollow and lonely. People without money think it might solve all their woes but I think it just solves your cash flow problem. And the richer you are the more debt they let you get into so if all goes tits up you owe them shed loads more and therefore your problems are magnified beyond what someone like me owes.
To me it's not about money, it's about quality and if I was a millionaire I'd just spend bigger, and quicker....and have a great big drug problem (probably)

Reactions: rhonda
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019

I can definitely empathize. I've had severe chronic pain issues for over 18 years now and it's really screwed up my life. Got prescribed pain pills by my doctor and got addicted to them, that turned my whole world upside down. Money can't change things like that. So sorry you're suffering. ✌️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Desdemona and Wrennie
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Having money is good, but does it bring you happiness, no. Sounds a bit like a cliche but it's teu in most cases.

Reactions: Skathon, TheSomebody and lost_soul83
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
yes, if i had money i could go away from my abusive father and the rest of humanity and then live isolated in the mountains like a hermit, just me and my dog

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Wrennie and lost_soul83
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
i know how money works

and ive seen what money can buy

it can buy everything. even love.

I think you'll be a bit happier knowing that money is far from almighty.

Would you rather be with someone who appreciates you for you, or someone who appreciates you for your money? One is a recipe for love. The other a recipe for misery, and that's gonna come knocking once the money isn't enough (if not sooner).

Consider Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs:

2560px-Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs2.svg.png

Money is gonna buy you maybe the two base layers at best.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Trannydiary, Gnip and 1 other person
S

setomikey

Dec 21, 2020

im so mad at this life

i just wanna have money

The lack of money is my reason too for wanting to commit suicide... I have tremendous amount of debts and I just have no way out of this living hell...
Yeah, having no money sucks but I'd ctb anyway even If I were a millonaire. (just like many rich and famous people have)
If I were anything even close to a millionaire right now, I were the happiest man...
I would be happy even if I just had like 10.000$ to pay my debts and solve my problems....

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: patheticpartner and lost_soul83
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
I think you'll be a bit happier knowing that money is far from almighty.

Would you rather be with someone who appreciates you for you, or someone who appreciates you for your money? One is a recipe for love. The other a recipe for misery, and that's gonna come knocking once the money isn't enough (if not sooner).

Consider Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs:

2560px-Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs2.svg.png

Money is gonna buy you maybe the two base layers at best.
shit money could buy all that shit. I'm a worthless truck driver and I barely got bottom 2 covered.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Actually the days I spent homeless and wandering were the best days of my life. I've been more miserable paying bills and having gainful employment. Not every day is bad but it just seems so stupid. I saw more and did more as a bum. I met more nive people and had less stress as a bum. This is exactly why people stay homeless. I met bankers and PhDs and the whole deal. I had a Captain as a friend in Albany he saw lots of war and money and fame. You trade it all for just a place to relax and talk with people all day laughing as the rat race passes you by. Lots of adventures as a bum. Money is ok but just waking up happy and care free was the better part of life. Sleeping under a bridge in the snow is not the end of the world. There's many lessons to learn by being poor.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: not4us, Zebedee, voyager and 2 others
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
I have more than enough money for the rest of my life.....but I paid a high Price to get it. I worked 60-80 h/week, was travelling a lot, so I was never at home.... didn't see my daughter growing up, had a wife I didn't know..... after 20 years I collapsed.... burn out... couldn't work and had to quit my job. My wife was not happy with it and left me... her last words were..... I never wanted you, all I needed was your money ..... Great, now im sitting in my house looking at my huge TV or driving my german sportscar and you know what? It is worth nothing at all. Money can't buy you happiness or healthiness.... but it doesn't come for free....you pay a price. Today...5 years later I'm still watching TV on an even bigger screen but my soul didn't heal, I'm deeply depressed and yes my bills are payed.....

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: disillusionment, not4us, voyager and 4 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I have more than enough money for the rest of my life.....but I paid a high Price to get it. I worked 60-80 h/week, was travelling a lot, so I was never at home.... didn't see my daughter growing up, had a wife I didn't know..... after 20 years I collapsed.... burn out... couldn't work and had to quit my job. My wife was not happy with it and left me... her last words were..... I never wanted you, all I needed was your money ..... Great, now im sitting in my house looking at my huge TV or driving my german sportscar and you know what? It is worth nothing at all. Money can't buy you happiness or healthiness.... but it doesn't come for free....you pay a price. Today...5 years later I'm still watching TV on an even bigger screen but my soul didn't heal, I'm deeply depressed and yes my bills are payed.....
I am so sorry honey. You deserve so much better in life. Your wife didn't deserve a wonderful guy like you. She's just a bitch who uses people for her own gain. Again, I am so sorry. I hope you find peace eventually. ✌️❤️

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

im so mad at this life

i just wanna have money

Severe, debilitating pain is far more inducive to suicide than poverty.

Reactions: Skathon, voyager, Trannydiary and 4 others
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020

For absolute confirmation, look under: COBAIN, KURT...

Reactions: Trannydiary, deadspirit and Jantje
J

Jantje

Nov 26, 2020
At first I thought similarly. I didn't want to be alive because I wasn't able to buy what I wanted. After I bought what I wanted (and realized material possessions don't make me happy) I didn't want to be alive because I was lonely. Now I've had a social life i'm satisfied with for a few years and I still want to die.

At this point my brain just keeps coming up with new reasons to want to die and most of them do not make sense when I step back and think about them.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
Last edited:
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
All the money in the world wouldn't stop me from committing suicide but it'd definitely delay it for a while.

Money can only buy me safety and better doctors; it can't fix my health or loneliness.
*Raises rum-spiked coffee in knowing solidarity*

Reactions: Skathon and deadspirit
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
I agree that money can make life easier but that won't stop me from being suicidal.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon and patheticpartner
deadspirit

deadspirit

Jan 9, 2021
I second this

I can see why lack of money might make one suicidal though, especially if they're in a lot of debt. That stress can really screw with you

P

patheticpartner

Student
May 4, 2020
It's really all about mentality, and I mean that in a non-condescending way. Name any suicide-inducing situation, and I'm 99% sure that there's at least one other person in that situation who isn't suicidal at all.

For example: a childhood friend of mine lives in a tiny apartment with 4 relatives, impoverished, and they are the most relaxed and hopeful people I know.

Another example: I'm a lazy burden and I am suicidal over that, but my ex is lazier and more of a burden to the people he leeches from, yet he has never, ever felt suicidal in his life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
L

LifeIsAChore11

Dec 18, 2020
I agree. If I had 1 or 2 million dollars, I'd probably not be suicidal. I'd be a hermit, but wouldn't be planning suicide like I am.

M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
I could quite happily live in the wild by myself without a penny.. unfortunately there's nowhere "wild" left in the UK lol.

Reactions: Sunset Limited